Yellow | Question with my pay

LEGCHECK53

TB Lurker
Credits
This may sound stupid but I did not think yrcw gives out free money I have been receiving disability pay for 5 weeks now this week they put a direct deposit in my account for one days pay I don't know whats up with that only thing I can think of is they payed me for holiday pay for memorial day I did not know they pay for a holiday pay if your are on short term disability I do not want to call them they might take it back lord knows I do need the money 300 a week is not much but it helps out I will wait till I get back to work in 5 weeks then get my check stubs to see what it is for. any one ever heard of this before I been here 25 yrs and never heard of it maybe they are trying to get a yes vote out of me in 2019 if they give me free money but I'm not that stupid no no no sheep sheep for me I'm old school. have a good weekend folks :clap::dance:

This may sound stupid but I did not think yrcw gives out free money I have been receiving disability pay for 5 weeks now this week they put a direct deposit in my account for one days pay I don't know whats up with that only thing I can think of is they payed me for holiday pay for memorial day I did not know they pay for a holiday pay if your are on short term disability I do not want to call them they might take it back lord knows I do need the money 300 a week is not much but it helps out I will wait till I get back to work in 5 weeks then get my check stubs to see what it is for. any one ever heard of this before I been here 25 yrs and never heard of it maybe they are trying to get a yes vote out of me in 2019 if they give me free money but I'm not that stupid no no no sheep sheep for me I'm old school. have a good weekend folks :clap::dance:
If you work a day in the month of holiday you are due pay.

go to ADP and ckeck yor pay stub it will be listed on the holiday pay line under the current pay column

If you work a day in the month of holiday you are due pay.
Thank you I did work 10 days in month of may, in all these years working here I did not know this. it just might mess up my disability pay that I get every week. oh well I will have to wait and see thanks for the info I just new that yrc does not give any free money away they just take and take and don't give anything back come on 2019

In the western states, you are paid if the holiday falls within 30 days from the last day you worked. That is provided the injury is off the job. If it is a workers comp injury then it would be a 6 month window

I went out at the beginning of November a couple years ago. Got paid for Thanksgiving.
Was out past Christmas but didn't get paid for that or new years.