ABF | Question

YRC is in a sh#$ load of debt! This rumor has been out there for ever and a day. Moses wrote it on the stall wall at the 001 terminal in 1923.

NEXT

12pack said:
YRC is in a sh#$ load of debt! This rumor has been out there for ever and a day. Moses wrote it on the stall wall at the 001 terminal in 1923.

NEXT

You said it right 12pack....... "RUMOR" to quote you :)

Do you realize that DHL could buy YRC and UPS and ABF, and it wouldn't make a dent in the mountain of cash they are sitting on? Of course, government regulators would never let that happen, but the point is, they could.

DHL's cash flow makes UPS look like small potatoes, and that is saying something, because UPS has more money than they know what to do with...:wacko:

shifterknob said:
Do you realize that DHL could buy YRC and UPS and ABF, and it wouldn't make a dent in the mountain of cash they are sitting on? Of course, government regulators would never let that happen, but the point is, they could.

DHL's cash flow makes UPS look like small potatoes, and that is saying something, because UPS has more money than they know what to do with...:wacko:
I agree shifterknob!!! we still think DHL is behind YRC and rumor mill is DHL is pissed at UPS and FEDEX and this is what this is all about......

shifterknob said:

I Love "The Dark Tower" series. I have all the audio books.

Yes DHL could buy us with ca$h and still have PLENTY left over. No one arguing that.

Dhl??????????

12pack said:
I Love "The Dark Tower" series. I have all the audio books.

Yes DHL could buy us with ca$h and still have PLENTY left over. No one arguing that.
This is interesting. I've never heard this one before !

I wasnt saying DHL would buy ABF just that DHL is swiming in cash that is all. Who knows what DHL will do. Rummor has it DHL wants in the freight game in the USA.

12pack said:
I wasnt saying DHL would buy ABF just that DHL is swiming in cash that is all. Who knows what DHL will do. Rummor has it DHL wants in the freight game in the USA.
I guess when the time is right we'll find out !

12pack said:
Rummor has it that it will or already is YRC