Holland | Questionnaires

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
What is up with all of these sheets with questions about all this BS, I really don't care to take the time to fill this junk out. I was just wondering what you guys thought about them?

And what is up with those shirts? Is that for city drivers or road drivers or dock guys or what?

What is up with all of these sheets with questions about all this BS, I really don't care to take the time to fill this junk out. I was just wondering what you guys thought about them?

And what is up with those shirts? Is that for city drivers or road drivers or dock guys or what?[/QUO They want you to think they care about our opinion. They are gonna give everybody( 1 ) one shirt! LOL And you can buy more at a very discounted price!HaHa

And what is up with those shirts? Is that for city drivers or road drivers or dock guys or what?[/QUO They want you to think they care about our opinion. They are gonna give everybody( 1 ) one shirt! LOL And you can buy more at a very discounted price!HaHa

I've Been off for awhile! What going on now????

I'm linehaul, they took my 1 shirt order last week..it's a black and white picture so, nobody even knows what they look like.
I ordered a big enough 1 to use as a motorcycle cover..lol

One of the drivers told me that every time someone blows his doors off he calls Ken in GR service dept and that truck gets put on a list. This Ken told him that they are slowly getting to all the trucks on the list and hope to get them all turned back in the not to distant future. Don't know if this is true or not, but that is what another road driver told me.

That thing they call our contract calls for a minimum speed on all road tractors. I'm not sure what that speed is but all road drivers should.

The punishment for running a truck that has been turned up should be that you get assigned an old city horse with about 2 million miles on it and the inside looks like Freddy Kruger cut it to shreds. lol
I know of a terminal that would happily supply the guys with their 2 million mile units. lol

The punishment for running a truck that has been turned up should be that you get assigned an old city horse with about 2 million miles on it and the inside looks like Freddy Kruger cut it to shreds. lol
I know of a terminal that would happily supply the guys with their 2 million mile units. lol
Your talking half the linehaul fleet..lol

One of the drivers told me that every time someone blows his doors off he calls Ken in GR service dept and that truck gets put on a list. This Ken told him that they are slowly getting to all the trucks on the list and hope to get them all turned back in the not to distant future. Don't know if this is true or not, but that is what another road driver told me.

always nice to hear about the busy-body cry baby turning in happy and peaceful men. why don't people simply let other people be? dam boot lickers...