Central Transport | Quit

Unknown about Dave. But, 2 more former Vitran drivers quit in Detroit this past week. I hear they are going to start enforcing the CT dress code policy in April. No more Vitran attire may be worn, everything black and shirts tucked in.

I might not always post on this site, but usually read it because I am still a Vitran employee at heart. Its a shame what happened to MY company. Being sold to CT was shocking to say the least. Glad Bobo2365 got his say here, what he said about Ct is true. That is what I was saying in October. . I've read a lot of CT42long,now do the rest of you really think he is a driver????? Probably Matty is his real name, or someone from the family in Michigan. He just joined this forum in October 2013.Date sound familiar? That's when Vitran was absorbed by the big yellow plague. Next time he posts, try and read it like he was management. I think he is and all he wants to do is spread hate around especially towards Vitran employees. I know that Train and Jeff can't stop management people from using this sound board,but I get real upset when it happens and he is as mouthy and so full of himself that it effects the rest of us. If he was a driver he would of left just like the rest have done, or like us, never even filled out the application.Vitran drivers have much more class than that.

Just got my COBRA paperwork from Cherokee; since I elected single, Med & Dental = $ 429.00, Med only = $403.00 and Dental only = $ 26.00.

I would rather go without insurance than pay for bad insurance. Just say'n....

I've been gone now over a month, and haven't received any Cobra paper work yet. Got my dental cards though. LOL. I will be getting insurance with new company in April, and so I to will be without insurance. Funny, I am actually getting my medicine scripts at Sam's cheaper than when I had Cherokee. I even get my Lipitor med. free at Meijer's.