New Penn | quit

well he did go, our great new YRC sponsored president went out and hired a new op guy all have to listen to while S Nolan was on vaction.does it get any more slezey than that? well first time in npme history we have outside people runnimg the whole operations show.. pieces of ::shit:: that own us now roadrunner mentality to run us.there isnt a terminal i go to that even begins to operate like npme of old. what more can you say?? they shouldnt be aloud to use the npme name on what these jerk offs have turned this company in to!!!

It's the Yellow way, they have a love hate relationship with companies they acquire, they lust after owning them but after the honeymoon is over they destroy them. Sorry New Penn.
Last time I looked the old new pen team was losing money and refusing to change things. If we are going to survive don't we need to be competitive with the Pyles and NEMF of the world. Wish Nolan the best but company has deteriorated for 6 straight years. If those guys running it are new I'm not sure how you plane them for the results over the last couple years.

Maybe you need to look a little closer, I beleive the end of last year was the first time New Penn had a loss even with Yellow Executive managment bleeding it dry. I don't think it matters who the President or Vice Presidents are, I think they have to run everything past Yellow anyway.

Maybe you need to look a little closer, I beleive the end of last year was the first time New Penn had a loss even with Yellow Executive managment bleeding it dry. I don't think it matters who the President or Vice Presidents are, I think they have to run everything past Yellow anyway.
Curious how YRC is bleeding them dry? i know for a fact NP is 100% allowed to make their own decisions.how about we fight the competition instead of with management. Blame Okane for taking up the fight against NP when he went to Pyle. That is where the fight should be.

how long was nolan there like 8 months?

Curious how YRC is bleeding them dry? i know for a fact NP is 100% allowed to make their own decisions.how about we fight the competition instead of with management. Blame Okane for taking up the fight against NP when he went to Pyle. That is where the fight should be.

I'm not fighting management just giving an opinion. I think it's kind of hard to compete with any carrier when
We can't get or keep drivers,equipment or even parts to fix it when it breaks down.

HHtKcpw.jpg

How's this for bleeding us?

I'm not fighting management just giving an opinion. I think it's kind of hard to compete with any carrier when
We can't get or keep drivers,equipment or even parts to fix it when it breaks down.

HHtKcpw.jpg

How's this for bleeding us?
You are not being communicated to at your terminal and that is sad. I was told about us purchasing new tractors and trailers this year. Finally putting money back into a great company. Start of things to come.

Last time I looked the old new pen team was losing money and refusing to change things. If we are going to survive don't we need to be competitive with the Pyles and NEMF of the world. Wish Nolan the best but company has deteriorated for 6 straight years. If those guys running it are new I'm not sure how you plane them for the results over the last couple years.
Deteriorated for 6 years. Hmmm. Thats about as long as the yellow pig has been running things into the ground. Take off your **** colored glasses, as long as the yellow anchor is tied around your neck things will never be as they were.

You are not being communicated to at your terminal and that is sad. I was told about us purchasing new tractors and trailers this year. Finally putting money back into a great company. Start of things to come.
Most terminals lacking communications except what propaganda they want to feed you.(tow the company line). Used to be a good company to work for then it became just another job. Lost the incentive to work there any longer so I retired last year. Still have many friends at New Penn most are just marking time until they can retire (if the job doesn't do them in first).
Excitement was LAST YEAR with new equipment trickling in, same old promises.
If they truly deliver things as promised it would give many hope they have a future with New Penn yet.

First post!!! Change? Six years? Last time you looked? Your the guy who just got on with NP in corp !! Don't BS us here WS. Heard u you come from YRC and Nemf and know how to really lose money.

You know "for a fact" and a lot for the new guy WS! O'Kane left for the same reason Nolan left - your kind and the know it all approach all you new guys have over there in the Golden Palace in Lebanon !!

The Yellow Pig , will ruin your company too , just like it has Holland & Reddway too , YRC stands for "You Ruin Companies "