Yellow | ******R-69 Driver Fired******

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
I just heard this today and it happened about 2 weeks ago. I do know he was fired but this here is what I heard happened. Went to bed in Dallas and he left his bag at the terminal and went to the motel. Some how his bag was opened for what ever reason and in it was beer and a handgun and when he came back to the terminal from the motel there was a taxie waiting on him.

He will get his job back!
How can they prove he put the beer and gun in the bag......ANYONE could have done that and say...."hey look at this bag here, who does it belong to?"........It will not hold up in committee!.......KK

He will be fine as long as the gun can not be tied to him. I was also told that the authroities are infolved also.

Toxic said:
He will be fine as long as the gun can not be tied to him. I was also told that the authroities are infolved also.
I forget to spell check... :( Actually it is type check I hit the wrong keys all the time.

Search warrant ?
705 driver left his bag open in trac. local driver dropping and hooking him (back when they had to per contract) sees gun tells management, (earns brownie points ), driver fired, got job right back....this was 10 trs ago. just thrwing it out there.