R&L | R&L buying Jevic

You got that right, I have had 6 checks bounce in the last 7 weeks!!!!!:captain: I don't mind though, they are a good company to work for even though they are going bankrupt....:wounded1: I work for fun anyway:punk:

How can you work for a "Good company" when you have bills to pay and your check bounces?
That's DEDICATION!!!!!

I believe the post you me4ntioned is called being sarcastic :smilie_132: and why does noone pay attention the original date of this thread it is OLD :hide:

I'll bet some idiot probably got his check on a thursday afternoon and ran to the bank and tried to cash it instead of waiting until friday like you are supposed too.:duh:

I have heard that R&L Carriers is going to buy Jevic, has anyone else heard this rumor?:cool:

DUDE YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK OR REALLY GOOD CRYSTAL METH I WORK FOR JEVIC IN DELANCO AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS IT IS NOT TRUE WE JUST GOT A BUNCH OF NEW TRUCKS AND GUESS WHAT THEY ARE BLUE NOT GREEN SORRY CHARLIE :nutkick: SO TAKE YOUR LITTLE RUMOR AND SMOKE IT I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE NEW R&L TRUCKS THOUGH
donkeycartfh0.jpg
here is the new set of R&L pups :hysterical:

If R+L is buying anything Jevic related...it would probably be the terminals that Jevic has closed recently. Check the R+L Investment site and see if you recognize any Jevic properties.

DUDE YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK OR REALLY GOOD CRYSTAL METH I WORK FOR JEVIC IN DELANCO AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS IT IS NOT TRUE WE JUST GOT A BUNCH OF NEW TRUCKS AND GUESS WHAT THEY ARE BLUE NOT GREEN SORRY CHARLIE :nutkick: SO TAKE YOUR LITTLE RUMOR AND SMOKE IT I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE NEW R&L TRUCKS THOUGH
donkeycartfh0.jpg
here is the new set of R&L pups :hysterical:

Who's smoking crack now?

UH WRONG PAL 1 guy left jevic the other was a old jevic guy that went to new century the to a chemical co the ward get the facts straight before posting:chairshot:

I had facts straight before jevic went under. all the jevic employees were in the dark and didn't want to believe anything they were reading. It's a shame when the public knows the fate of a company and that companies employees are so loyal, they don't want to believe that their employer would stick it in their ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it went in DRY. NO LUBE!!!!!