R&L | R&L Carriers good Company to work for?

Mechanix, I don't care how much time you have with the company, stop your crying, you come here to whine?...LOL, take it up with your TM

Ya know eightbawl, you really aren't making a good impression. A newbie and a smartass too? :nono:
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk............ I think you'd be wise to realize that some of us on here probably have more time at R&L than you have in trucking period.

R&L shared services?? I call B.S. What are you some office type trying to pass yourself off as a driver? If so it ain't working.
I think I'll just add you to my ignore list, that way I won't have to even acknowledge your existence....

Bye bye now.......:smilie_132:

LOL what a bunch of whining asses on here, just like on the road (LOL) dammit boy I must have really got under his skin. Hey Truckdriver give yourself and enemma and have a moon pie to go along with it....

background checks

I hear R+L don't do background checks till you been employed over 4 months. Is this something that is the norm or is it the way a TM weeds out the people they don't like?

they are done right after the hiring process, the TM has nothing to do with it. it is done at the corporate level

Damn Eightbawl...Who tinkled in your Wheaties. I've been here long enough to know that they ride your (_!_) to the ground when it benefits them. I'll stay for the pay and the fact that it only takes me 3 minutes to get home every night. Oh yeah, I won a free car too. Place nice and just enjoy what you got...for tomorrow may change your life forever.

LOL, Drink I was just toying with Trucker he kept asking for it and I gave it to him, I was just addressing some of the issues with some of the New Hires welcomed aboard with R+L,...
:funky:

Yeah, you know for the short time I have been with the company P/D driver I have witnessed plenty come and go here, and most of it is the driver error...

I'll agree about the bad choice in TMs. My husband is trying to transfer and they're taking him around in circles... think HR could help him? He's been with the company 4+ years.

I'll agree about the bad choice in TMs. My husband is trying to transfer and they're taking him around in circles... think HR could help him? He's been with the company 4+ years.

have him contact the driver recruiter in wilmington ( Ralph Helfinstine )

I just signed on also, but there have been some things written on here that should be included information before you sign on! I worked at USFR and some drivers bought their own equipment. When the company equipment wasn't available sups would cut their chains and use their equipment. If I buy my own, can I expect this to happen to me?:toxic:

I've never seen a substitute worker at R&L. Atleast not in my area....... I never lock my tools and I've never even had them moved on me.

Slingblade is right,lock your stuff up... Your pallet jack may end up being used on the dock.... Speaking of the dock why would a guy work without bennies and low pay drag a pallet jack up and down the dock????????Also I think R&L should drug test those guys:1036316054:..