R&L | R & L Hired Me....

Tcoen

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello Everyone

I am just wondering what can a new hire expect when coming to R & L. I'll be doing dock work, linehaul, more dock work. I am excited about this oppourtunity and plan on making it a long term career.

Looking forward to being with R&L Carrier!!
I start tonight 6pm wooohoooo.:Banane01:

Tcoen, Congratulations and welcome to trucking boards.I do not work with r&l so i can not offer any further advise,but i'am sure someone else will be by soon.

Welcome aboard, R&L is a good company, it's the best job I've had in LTL. Sounds like you're going to be a Comdo driver, our Combos start at 6:00 and work the dock for about 3 or 4 hours then run a short linehaul run. Combo is where some drivers start and then you can move into road or city positions. Just hang with it and good luck!

Welcome aboard, R&L is a good company, it's the best job I've had in LTL. Sounds like you're going to be a Comdo driver, our Combos start at 6:00 and work the dock for about 3 or 4 hours then run a short linehaul run. Combo is where some drivers start and then you can move into road or city positions. Just hang with it and good luck!

Tcoen said:
Hello Everyone

I am just wondering what can a new hire expect when coming to R & L. I'll be doing dock work, linehaul, more dock work. I am excited about this oppourtunity and plan on making it a long term career.

Best to you .Good Luck .
Trucking is a VERY .You can fill in the the blanks .
There are good days and bad days, With the way things are going there will be a need for truck drivers for a LONG TIME.Also welcome to this site "Trucking Boards!
There are alot of good people surfing thru here with lots of good info..

Good luck Tcoen look for the positives and try to stay away from the negatives they'll only bring you down all jobs have goods and bads stay with the goods.

Tcoen said:
Hello Everyone

Welcome to Truckingboards Tcoen!!!! Don't be a stranger here. Spread the word at your new job.... And I think you are in the fastest LTL truck on the road.....And congradulations on you new job!!!