R&L | R&L Is A Great Company

::shit:: you must be a union man:butt kiss:

No he's not but he is working for a company that is struggling.As far as the pallet jacks go,let us worry about what we pay for.Ive been with R+L for 5 and a half yrs now and my first jack just now wore out.Thats 350 bucks to make sure my pallet jack is always where I leave it and no one else takes it.Thats not a bad investment considering I use it all day long.If you guys don't want to buy a pallet jack Id suggest when you go looking for a new job you don't come here.

I tell everyone were I live

Cut-rate, low-ball outfit.
Have fun paying for pallet jacks and handtrucks out of your own pocket.
No overtime...get used to 55-60 hours/week in the city.
Who the hell wants to run the city or 60 hours/wk?
No re-imbursement for Hazmat endorsement.

This is a good outfit for hillbillies and OTR rejects.
Otherwise, avoid them like the plague.

How can you work for a company where you can not trust your fellow drivers? LOL and you are putting us down. LOL :biglaugh:: Nothing to snitch on at R+L Vegas. We keep it open and the TM hears us. And yea the company can do a lot more. But I pick them knowing going in. Nothing hidden. No sneaking around about the company. If they suck on Monday I tell them they suck. Nothing happens. Keep living in fear driver.

Cut-rate, low-ball outfit.
Have fun paying for pallet jacks and handtrucks out of your own pocket.
No overtime...get used to 55-60 hours/week in the city.
Who the hell wants to run the city or 60 hours/wk?
No re-imbursement for Hazmat endorsement.

This is a good outfit for hillbillies and OTR rejects.
Otherwise, avoid them like the plague.

And go where there genius? Another r-tard that thinks R&L is the reason for their company's failure. Stay on your own board.

And go where there genius? Another r-tard that thinks R&L is the reason for their company's failure. Stay on your own board.

Oh, is this the R&L board?
My bad.
I thought this was Paramount Transportation Systems located at 600 Gilliam Rd, Wilmington, OH 45177! :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Hey maybe I can hire-on at 14 bucks an hour to lump arcade machines down flights of stairs! :nutkick:
Can't beat that free liftgate service you guys offer!
No wonder those green Paramount (errr...R&L) trucks are the same color as Mayflower moving vans!!

It's outfits like this that make me glad I'm getting out of the biz soon.
So a happy 4th to you and yours!
And see ya' on the flip side!!

Know it all

My bad.
I thought this was Paramount Transportation Systems located at 600 Gilliam Rd, Wilmington, OH 45177! :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Hey maybe I can hire-on at 14 bucks an hour to lump arcade machines down flights of stairs! :nutkick:
No wonder those green Paramount (errr...R&L) trucks are the same color as Mayflower moving vans!!

I seen who you drove for before the finger printing king in the Biz you drive for now. Your concern with R+L maybe due to your lack of skill to drive for R+L. So you attack a company you don't drive for. All on hear say from other lack skilled driver that can not drive for R+L. R+L is hated by so many other LTL drivers. Because they can't get hired at R+L. You are departing the Biz as you say. Maybe because you no longer can handle down stacking so may pallets everyday. And pulling two and three trailers everyday. I love my 48' with a Lift Gate :nutkick::nutkick::eck13:

Oh

My bad.

Good luck at Micky D's:tongue0002:

i have never talken anything down a flight of stairs in the 10 years i have been with the company, and that liftgate beats using tires on the ground to off load 55 gal drums at a delivery point that doesn't have a forklift.

My bad.

Maybe you can hire on if you have experience.But it would be 16 if you have no experience,around 19 an hr with LTL experience.We also never go down stairs.Its actually a rule in our company so I don't know what your talking about.Our inside deliveries are inside the doorway only.We are not Paramount Transportation Systems,we are R+L carriers.They are two different companies owned by the same people.All drivers hired are hired as R+L employees. Paramount Transportation Systems only has O/O under them now so get your facts straight.By the way,I left FedEx Freight to come to R+L knowing that there was no time and a half and knowing I would have to buy my equipment but I don't have to do retail crap anymore and I don't have to eat FedEx crap anymore. By the way,our lift gate service is only free to our old customers now,but why should you care about that or think thats a bad thing?Is it because your jealous running around peddling with a 53 ft trailer and no lift gate?Get a life pal.

Just a driver that was rubbed the wrong way by R+L at some piont. Must have been when he stopped driving for the first hack outfit he was holding a wheel for. R+L may have told him he was only a wheel holder. And they needed drivers. Come ito someones house your going to be shoot at.

Did that Mike Varnco just toss a hand grenade???

:shift:

Maybe, and since that seems to amuse you, then you'll have no problems with one of us going on somebody else's forum and starting some craap right?
I mean fair play for one is fair play for all, right?

Lemme see, who can I go screwing with first......... So many choices.........

The guy started when he posted on this thread. He is a hack and I like that he posted. I can go at him. I would not post on FedEx. Have no reason to. What they do has nothing to do with me or my job. FedEx has there good and bad points. R+L has there good and bad points. FedEx is FedEx. I work for R+L and my only concern is R+L. If I have a big problem with them and I can not work it out. Then I stay or go. My choice not some hack telling me how bad we are. His job can not be all that good if he is getting out of truck driving on neg. note. I have day's I want to walk. Not because of R+L. But because of things that happen during the day. Things that are out of my control. And something I cause. I love my work and as long as I love what I do and who I do it for. And some hack like this is just a fly on ::shit::. So forget about it. He is a hack applying to Micky D's

R&l is the worst co to work for. Been there 4 mo. 1620 hour . Any other co you would have started out at 19-20 an hour. On top of all that no ot!!!!. Make you pay for your plt jack. Come on r&l get out or treat your drivers better . For any driver to say this is a good co to work for has not been a driver very long. Im glad my old co hired me back . Good luck for all you driver working there.

OK

R&l is the worst co to work for. Been there 4 mo. 1620 hour . Any other co you would have started out at 19-20 an hour. On top of all that no ot!!!!. Make you pay for your plt jack. Come on r&l get out or treat your drivers better . For any driver to say this is a good co to work for has not been a driver very long. Im glad my old co hired me back . Good luck for all you driver working there.

What I have to say to you young man. Is when you put in the app. And you were called. Why when they told you about the pallet jack LOL and the pay. You said yes I will drive for you? If they had a gun to your head. You should have called the cops. And when you go to work for someone. Why do you think you should come in at top pay? And the other company you worked for laid you off And you went back. If they lay you off again who will you work for? You will start at the bottom of there pay scale. Glad you were not at my Term. I hate working with someone that will take a job knowing it is not what they want but take it. Then cry about it. Good luck hope you don't get laid off.:Violin: