R&L | R&L Is A Great Company

Welcome bob 654, I'm glad you were able to get your old job back. No sense in hanging around a company that you are not happy with. Others should follow your lead.

well you can put me down for looking for a better co but r@l is still the worst LTL IN THE INDUSTRY. ::shit:::TR10driving03:

:ranting2::eck13:AND FOR YOUR GREAT CO. AFTER 4 MO WORKING FOR THEM I GOT A 24 CENT RAISE .IF YOUR HAPPY WITH THEM ALL TO YOU. BUT I NEED MORE.AND ALSO IN THESE TIMES YOU TAKE A JOBE EVEN IF IT BAD ONE (R&L) TELL YOU CAN FINE A BETTER ONE. GOOD LOOK TO ALL OF YOU

R&l is the worst co to work for. Been there 4 mo. 1620 hour . Any other co you would have started out at 19-20 an hour. On top of all that no ot!!!!. Make you pay for your plt jack. Come on r&l get out or treat your drivers better . For any driver to say this is a good co to work for has not been a driver very long. Im glad my old co hired me back . Good luck for all you driver working there.

4 months? 4 whole months??
Geez, I admire your sticking it out that long..........:waycool:

well you can put me down for looking for a better co but r@l is still the worst LTL IN THE INDUSTRY. ::shit:::TR10driving03:

Worst in the industry?I'm pretty sure all the freight in our trucks and the customers that use us because of how good we are would dispute that.I agree,if you had stayed longer I might put some credence behind what your saying but at 4 months?If you were worth a ratsass as a driver you would have gotten a higher start pay by the way.

R&l is the worst co to work for. Been there 4 mo. 1620 hour . Any other co you would have started out at 19-20 an hour. On top of all that no ot!!!!. Make you pay for your plt jack. Come on r&l get out or treat your drivers better . For any driver to say this is a good co to work for has not been a driver very long. Im glad my old co hired me back . Good luck for all you driver working there.

By the way,your comment about not driving very long if they think its a good job?A lot of us have been here for a while and myself for instance have 23 yrs in the drivers seat with 5 and a half yrs here.I make top rate which is 24.70 an hr up here in the northeast.Hope you enjoy your old employer and your impending layoff when it comes again.Ill still be working here at R+L.:clap::eck13:

I hear ya Shadow, at 4 months they never even made it past probation. That is telling, perhaps they didn't stay longer because they weren't going to pass the mustard.
Personally, I'd say we're just responding to a couple of trolls, ya notice that their first posts are B'ing about the company, and just about the points that they could of found by looking around on this forum? $16.20, buy a pallet jack, no OT, blah blah blah...........

WELL I KNOW YOUR NOT GETING 24 DOLLARS AHOUR . JUST TELL YOUR SELF you got a good job if it makes you feel better. but all the other LTL CO know better. RL HAS ALWAS BEEN THE WORST AND ALL WAS WILL. SO GOOD LOOK WITH THAT $24 DOLLARS AHOURS GUYS. lolshit:eck13::TR10driving03::biglaugh:

WELL I KNOW YOUR NOT GETING 24 DOLLARS AHOUR . JUST TELL YOUR SELF you got a good job if it makes you feel better. but all the other LTL CO know better. RL HAS ALWAS BEEN THE WORST AND ALL WAS WILL. SO GOOD LOOK WITH THAT $24 DOLLARS AHOURS GUYS. lolshit:eck13::TR10driving03::biglaugh:

Forget driving a truck, you need to go back to school,with grammar like that you should be lucky to get $10 an hour!!

You are no longer employed by this carrier, so move on. Your negative input here is not needed. Please do not respond, just do as I ask .

That's the end of this matter guys , so lets move along...

dip stick

How do you know what top pay is. You did not stay. Top P&D in Las Vegas is 24.65. You tell this man he is not telling the truth. I am starting to think your a IBT from YRC. I don't buy your story.

How do you know what top pay is. You did not stay. Top P&D in Las Vegas is 24.65. You tell this man he is not telling the truth. I am starting to think your a IBT from YRC. I don't buy your story.
That comment was already addressed by the moderator. Pay attention will you. Everybody move on.

You should move on. Your not an R+L driver.
I just didn't like someone ganging up on someone that had a bad experience with R&L. The moderator tried to close this persons negative comments about the company yet you chose to ignore that didn't you? I am moving on but apparently you can't. big$driver out.

You are no longer employed by this carrier, so move on. Your negative input here is not needed. Please do not respond, just do as I ask .

That's the end of this matter guys , so lets move along...

What part of this post don't you understand.....1 more comment on this matter and infractions will fly. NOW MOVE ON!!!!:ranting2:

I have been a supporter of R+L. But if what I heard today from a Combo Driver is ture. I may get on the fence and think twice. This driver was a P+D driver when he was hired. They put up a Combo position for bids. Nobody bid on it. So this P+D driver was low man. And was forced into it. He was under 6mo. with the Company. We have a P+D driver fired. A S/B informs the TM that this needs to be filled If a L/H driver wants to come back to the city then this other driver would be odd man out. But none of the Line drivers want to come back. So this driver would get his P+D spot back. He was informed that they are holding off on the P+D spot. And he will not be getting his 1yr with the Company increase. If this hold up to be true. This guy got it in the rear twice.

I have been a supporter of R+L. But if what I heard today from a Combo Driver is ture. I may get on the fence and think twice. This driver was a P+D driver when he was hired. They put up a Combo position for bids. Nobody bid on it. So this P+D driver was low man. And was forced into it. He was under 6mo. with the Company. We have a P+D driver fired. A S/B informs the TM that this needs to be filled If a L/H driver wants to come back to the city then this other driver would be odd man out. But none of the Line drivers want to come back. So this driver would get his P+D spot back. He was informed that they are holding off on the P+D spot. And he will not be getting his 1yr with the Company increase. If this hold up to be true. This guy got it in the rear twice.

another example of the TM's making up the rules as they go