R&L | R&L Is A Great Company

we have got three pf them and they are geting screw on l/h pay i can understand starting hourly rate being different but l/h pay they find out how much we get paid and they driver slower and dont care

He was hired as a P+D

All drivers hired in the past 6 months have been combo drivers,he should have been told this when he was hired.

At 16.99 got his first raise to 18.05. But then was forced into the combo job. And pay was cut to 16.20 and 12.60 when working the dock. And any L/H run he makes he get's 65% of what I would get if I run the same L/H.

Let it play out,at least they are not paramont. When the economy picks back up the law of supply and demand will kick in. The new drivers that are still around will work their way up to top pay. I'm just glad that we have enough freight to be able to hire people. Check out some of the other boards here,they are looking for somewhere to go just to be able to pay their bills.

R and L is a great company and someone else posted the right answer....the right TM will make a good job better. I recently left r and l and realize what a huge mistake I had made. I had a great city run and all the hours i needed. Live and learn. BTW Mr. H in SouthWindsor really deserves much respect. He has what it takes. Looking in from the other side, let me remind you complainers how well you actually have it. I cannot believe how much some of you #$@# a storm, yet still stay in your job..

R and L is a great company and someone else posted the right answer....the right TM will make a good job better. I recently left r and l and realize what a huge mistake I had made. I had a great city run and all the hours i needed. Live and learn. BTW Mr H in SouthWindsor really deserves much respect. He has what it takes. Looking in from the other side, let me remind you complainers how well you actually have it. I cannot believe how much some of you #$@# a storm, yet still stay in your job..

Step away from the crack pipe, if you think the Roberts won't leave you out in the cold if the can make a few more bucks you are an idiot.

At 16.99 got his first raise to 18.05. But then was forced into the combo job. And pay was cut to 16.20 and 12.60 when working the dock. And any L/H run he makes he get's 65% of what I would get if I run the same L/H.

What's the problem here? Let him put his time in like the rest of us, he's lucky to be working. We have a few new guys @ my terminal *****ing about the starting pay and having to drive the older trucks. I've told them if you're not happy with the job give someone a chance who will..........leave.

Agree But

What's the problem here? Let him put his time in like the rest of us, he's lucky to be working. We have a few new guys @ my terminal *****ing about the starting pay and having to drive the older trucks. I've told them if you're not happy with the job give someone a chance who will..........leave.

If you are hired at one rate then your pay is cut and doing the same job. While others are still making the rate you were hired at. I bet not one driver is going to like it. I know I would mad as hell if it happen tp me.