R&L | R & L is buying out national LTL company

Folks, the Roberts family are no idiots, just a good old smart OH farm family. They would not buy any of the union companies out there and often target the assets of companies that go out of business......look at the past with Preston (bought all of the real estate) and Crouse Cartage (bought all of the assets).

Now the idea of them buying Jevic is not too far fetched!! Good assets (equipment and real estate)!!!

Folks, the Roberts family are no idiots, just a good old smart OH farm family. They would not buy any of the union companies out there and often target the assets of companies that go out of business......look at the past with Preston (bought all of the real estate) and Crouse Cartage (bought all of the assets).

Now the idea of them buying Jevic is not too far fetched!! Good assets (equipment and real estate)!!!

I think you are on to something....Do you know if Jevic was a publicly owned company ? I thought that somehow Yellow owned them, or was affiliated with them..

yellow owned jevic and saia then spun them off into a new company called scs transportation.how they got a return of their money from buying those two companies by spinning them off i can only guess they owned all the stock of the two companies and sold off a majority.