R&L | R L is still the best

imported_dontcare

TB Lurker
Credits
I read some negitive thoughts here and there but really dont understand why, our pay is better than 99% of all carriers our equipment is safe, we get a ton of hours and beneifits our still better than most. I dont think its in the best interest as employees to bash and make up crazy negitive comments about wanting the company to be sued that is our future raise or maybe my job security. I think we all need watch the news and see the U.S. is a mess and R. L is trying to make it through the mess I think they need us now more than ever to be there for the company. I look at a ton of good I got from my job 2009 I dont know what Ill get next year but I know if I dont put in I cant get anything out. I really love my job and know there our so many looking for a job that pay that pays half and having no luck.

I read some negitive thoughts here and there but really dont understand why, our pay is better than 99% of all carriers our equipment is safe, we get a ton of hours and beneifits our still better than most. I dont think its in the best interest as employees to bash and make up crazy negitive comments about wanting the company to be sued that is our future raise or maybe my job security. I think we all need watch the news and see the U.S. is a mess and R. L is trying to make it through the mess I think they need us now more than ever to be there for the company. I look at a ton of good I got from my job 2009 I dont know what Ill get next year but I know if I dont put in I cant get anything out. I really love my job and know there our so many looking for a job that pay that pays half and having no luck.

/ \ company man of course, :gathering:
|

Really dontcare?Even Braceface sees the changes.Are you so far up managements azz that you cant see?Wake up pal.

/ \ company man of course, :gathering:
|

Im far from being a company man but i do agree with dontcare the company is trying to make it trough this the best they can i dont agree with some of the things there doing but then again i dont know the whole plan either, so has long has they keep paying me to drive and my check is here friday ill be back monday, when that stops then ill have something to complan about until then we all need to be thinkfull and if you cant go try to get a job with yrc:clap:

thats true, we in the middle of a big economy crisis worldwide we lucky to still have a job,hey if benefits goes down the drain who cares as long as you still be able to bring a paycheck home,if they want to take our 401k our vacations our medical insurances our bonuses let it be it as long as you still bring a paycheck home thats all we here for,now if we were in an economy booming situation then that would be a total different animal to complain about.

The state of THIS company falls on the sholders of the ownership & YRC...I mean upper management team. Too much too fast and brought in the wrong people.

I read some negitive thoughts here and there but really dont understand why, our pay is better than 99% of all carriers our equipment is safe, we get a ton of hours and beneifits our still better than most. I dont think its in the best interest as employees to bash and make up crazy negitive comments about wanting the company to be sued that is our future raise or maybe my job security.
Yeah, okay... I want some of what you're smokin'.

They shouldn't of tried to screw that guy in Richmond. As far as I'm concerned they got what they deserve.

How can anyone even pretend to be loyal to an outfit that pulls such funny business? I for one will not.

I really dont think the head people woke up one day and said lets stop what where doing and attack someone in richman there probably too busy trying to keep freight on the trucks so they can keep the doors open. I understand we have to watch managment and not trust or believe all said but we also must be a team and not assume or judge without all the facts. Again my checks cash every week and I dont know anyone driving making more. thats just a plain fact. My dad told me my whole life id be better off worken not talken unless I have a law degree I think its time for us to work and protect our jobs and stop *****en

I really dont think the head people woke up one day and said lets stop what where doing and attack someone in richman there probably too busy trying to keep freight on the trucks so they can keep the doors open. I understand we have to watch managment and not trust or believe all said but we also must be a team and not assume or judge without all the facts. Again my checks cash every week and I dont know anyone driving making more. thats just a plain fact. My dad told me my whole life id be better off worken not talken unless I have a law degree I think its time for us to work and protect our jobs and stop *****en

I realize not everything is perfect, however I do think we have it better than most others out there. I would like to have my personal days back but most other companies took more than R+L. I think that once the economy turns around things will be better for all.

Yeah, great company!! Injured my back because they wouldn't give me a liftgate on a shipment that was very hot and liftgate req'd. Customer was 160 miles from the terminal. Now I'll never drive again and looking at some bad surgeries. What did I get from the company? YOU ARE FIRED!! Thank you sir, may I have another.

Yeah, great company!! Injured my back because they wouldn't give me a liftgate on a shipment that was very hot and liftgate req'd. Customer was 160 miles from the terminal. Now I'll never drive again and looking at some bad surgeries. What did I get from the company? YOU ARE FIRED!! Thank you sir, may I have another.

hope u called a lawyer on that.

and to answer is R&L still a great company???? u better rephrase, and say it was.

they are a great company to screw employees.

ha.....this isn't the same company that i started with 9 years ago.......and now have no job due to very poor management

Your right nine years ago I 10.00 and hour with pro now I make over 22.00 I bet you made much less 9 years ago too. Just a thought look at the good and bad at the same time. There always two sides in all divorses and when any driver leaves that is the same as any divorse each will tell a different story I bet the managers have there version also. Never trust management but dont destroy the team watching them.

actually no...I made more back then......and I didn't leave.....our terminal was shut down and we were not offered jobs at any other terminal.......and it was because of the poor management at the top

Your right nine years ago I 10.00 and hour with pro now I make over 22.00 I bet you made much less 9 years ago too. Just a thought look at the good and bad at the same time. There always two sides in all divorses and when any driver leaves that is the same as any divorse each will tell a different story I bet the managers have there version also. Never trust management but dont destroy the team watching them.

Actually 9 yrs ago I was making 17.25 a hr with American Freightways and if the current management had their way I think they would like me down around that now.

Actually 9 yrs ago I was making 17.25 a hr with American Freightways and if the current management had their way I think they would like me down around that now.

we need to get while we came before they do anything you know
:TR10driving03:

Once a work force has no trust in the company they work for. Or don't want to make money for the company. Then that company is on it's way out of Biz. To say one is a company man because he or she works hard to make money for that company. Makes that person sound like a fool. Look at YRC. Many of the drivers are just holding on for the last wave. They are not caring any more. So that is just another nail in them. So keep not caring and you can just shut the gate and lock up the Term. I've said it before glad I work in Vegas. We are one team in Vegas. Every P&D driver in Vegas works to increase are bill count. And we are not up anyones AZZ. We just work for are pay. Not one lay off in Vegas, And R&L has not asked me to take a 10-15% pay cut.

Did they ask you about taking your 401K and the personal days you had already earned???They didn't even give our terminal any warning that they were gonna steal from us........

Sad to say but I'm sure the s#*t will eventually roll out west your way. Especially with the geniuses that we have in charge. Come to think of it the YRC crew only has 1 brain to share between all of them so you might be able to dodge a bullet !!!!