R&L | R+L terminal in Janesville WI?

exconvictim

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard about this? I know there was one a few years back... But I keep hearing of a from other LTL drivers including the R+L driver, they plan on opening another one.

Central Transport terminal is located near the old GM assembly plant. Exit 177, go west, turn north at next stoplight, cross tracks, couple more blocks turn right. It is big, from street looks to be 75 doors plus, but thats a guess. The Old R&L terminal is exit 171, now occupied by Dorn.

Old R&L Terminal is now vacant. Dohrn Transfer moved to the old Dayton Terminal. New R&L terminal is on Conde Street off of Beloit Avenue. Its appears to be 100+ door facility.

75-100 doors would be a small to medium R&L terminal. Wilmington, OH has 475 doors. Norwalk, OH has 250.

Has anyone heard about this? I know there was one a few years back... But I keep hearing of a from other LTL drivers including the R+L driver, they plan on opening another one.
Yes they are opening a terminal in Janesville with, 212 E Conde st, I went for the job fair they had a couple months back. They are starting up after the holidays