ODFL | R.O.I

Just what are your credentials? This is a premium freight company and we won’t hire anyone but the best.
Yes sir, we have a CHO. Chief Hiring Officer, Mr. Billylo. You must pass through his close examination. Now if you send some lettuce his way he might look a little more favorable on your application. I had to do second mortgage on my house, so that I could be hired on. Billylo has a eagle eye.

Yes sir, we have a CHO. Chief Hiring Officer, Mr. Billylo. You must pass through his close examination. Now if you send some lettuce his way he might look a little more favorable on your application. I had to do second mortgage on my house, so that I could be hired on. Billylo has a eagle eye.

What are you doing here on a weekend? Call J and get setup on a triangle run.

Lettuce? Romaine from Yuma okay with you?

:438:

I don’t care where that lettuce is from as long as it is in the form of cash money. Just like the student grads we hire out of these truck driving schools, the more money they cough up the more they’ll turn a blind eye to their lack of ability to drive a truck.

Just what are your credentials? This is a premium freight company and we won’t hire anyone but the best.
I graduated from Swift driving school with honors. Always thought those wiggle wagons looked fun to drive so I thought what the heck give it a shot buckaroo!

I graduated from Swift driving school with honors. Always thought those wiggle wagons looked fun to drive so I thought what the heck give it a shot buckaroo!

Graduated from Swift? hmm, kinda like making love to a gorilla, may not be too bad, but it's something you
don't want everyone to know about.

That’s a incorrect attitude. I’m being serious also. I used to be a driver trainer, that attitude would get you put off of my truck. It’s about safely maneuvering through traffic and weather conditions. It’s not look at me, I am cool. We’re freight haulers, we are the best. My advice, stay with Swift and grow up some.

That’s a incorrect attitude. I’m being serious also. I used to be a driver trainer, that attitude would get you put off of my truck. It’s about safely maneuvering through traffic and weather conditions. It’s not look at me, I am cool. We’re freight haulers, we are the best. My advice, stay with Swift and grow up some.

Did OD strip you of your training rights also because you actually wouldn’t pass drivers who couldn’t drive? Company seems to hate those types of trainers these days.

That wasn’t
But I went out and bought me some driving gloves I jogging suit flip-flops and some cool shades!

LMAO

kn1GYq0.jpg

Certified goat herder....Would this get me an interview with Mr. BillyLo?

kn1GYq0.jpg

Certified goat herder....Would this get me an interview with Mr. BillyLo?

TD, I think you are trying to pull our leg, although this is Ump standing watch, it's his partime job, guarding Wongs sheep,
You better straighten this out with Billy, you could become a candidate for a 30 min. ban.
Can't believe a transfer driver would call these sheep, goats, ewe just did!

Do you guys have automatic trucks? They didn’t teach me how to drive a stick shift truck at Swift School of Truck Driving
That's okay, automatics allow you to focus on hitting more things and that's swifts #1 goal. Those damn manuals are so distracting.
We have some semi autos as in you may be able get Billy to ride with you and show you how real drivers shift..

Do you guys have automatic trucks? They didn’t teach me how to drive a stick shift truck at Swift School of Truck Driving
I’d ask for my money back. No wait.....if you’ve graduated from the school, been driving a week, you should be a trainer already. What happened??? Yes, we have automatic trucks. My tractor, Miss Janie, automatically goes north then turns around and goes south. Didn’t learn how to drive a 10 speed. Hey Oak Harbor is looking for a few buckaroo’s like you. Tell them MD sent you and see what happens. Lol.

I’d ask for my money back. No wait.....if you’ve graduated from the school, been driving a week, you should be a trainer already. What happened??? Yes, we have automatic trucks. My tractor, Miss Janie, automatically goes north then turns around and goes south. Didn’t learn how to drive a 10 speed. Hey Oak Harbor is looking for a few buckaroo’s like you. Tell them MD sent you and see what happens. Lol.
Really I could be a trainer? Do you have navigation because they didn’t teach us to read a map either.

Really I could be a trainer? Do you have navigation because they didn’t teach us to read a map either.

Please stay on Dave's hat, we're talking about a topic here.
That's okay, automatics allow you to focus on hitting more things and that's swifts #1 goal. Those damn manuals are so distracting.
We have some semi autos as in you may be able get Billy to ride with you and show you how real drivers shift..

You shouldn't be reading your manual while driving, that's bad as texting, Billy don't allow that on a zero turn.