ODFL | R.O.I

I’d ask for my money back. No wait.....if you’ve graduated from the school, been driving a week, you should be a trainer already. What happened??? Yes, we have automatic trucks. My tractor, Miss Janie, automatically goes north then turns around and goes south. Didn’t learn how to drive a 10 speed. Hey Oak Harbor is looking for a few buckaroo’s like you. Tell them MD sent you and see what happens. Lol.

Did Ump name your tractor?

Did Ump name your tractor?
No I had it named by the one whose name it represents. Don’t tell Billy, but there’s a picture of her backside, on the driver’s door that I slap when I get into the truck. You know like the airplanes in WWII. Don’t let Billy know, I don’t want Billy putting a zero turn on his door and slapping it. Lol.

No I had it named by the one whose name it represents. Don’t tell Billy, but there’s a picture of her backside, on the driver’s door that I slap when I get into the truck. You know like the airplanes in WWII. Don’t let Billy know, I don’t want Billy putting a zero turn on his door and slapping it. Lol.

Billy's already up on you, his Mastio award winning trophy truck, has an autographed picture of Big Dave on his door, I don't know about the fanny slapping part.
BTW, this fruitcake Cracker, is going to fit right in with you misfits.

How long does your application say under review on the
Billy's already up on you, his Mastio award winning trophy truck, has an autographed picture of Big Dave on his door, I don't know about the fanny slapping part.
BTW, this fruitcake Cracker, is going to fit right in with you misfits.
Some of You guys are sure gullible! Lol I didn’t graduate from Swift driving school! But I am a fruitcake!!

How long does your application say under review on the

Some of You guys are sure gullible! Lol I didn’t graduate from Swift driving school! But I am a fruitcake!!
See there you go, this guy couldn’t even handle Swift’s School. So cracker does this mean that you’re not best in class? Where’s Billy when you need him?
Hey cracker welcome to our way of life. Gullible? Look in the mirror, I love instigating, Billy is my favorite target, just don’t tell him that I’m in Seattle every day. He’ll have me arrested for speeding, texting, smoking, and most of all, running over his zero turn. Let’s get back on topic. I’d like to see Billy’s ROI from his zero turn. Lol. Y’all have a wonderful evening. I gotta get ready.

See there you go, this guy couldn’t even handle Swift’s School. So cracker does this mean that you’re not best in class? Where’s Billy when you need him?
Hey cracker welcome to our way of life. Gullible? Look in the mirror, I love instigating, Billy is my favorite target, just don’t tell him that I’m in Seattle every day. He’ll have me arrested for speeding, texting, smoking, and most of all, running over his zero turn. Let’s get back on topic. I’d like to see Billy’s ROI from his zero turn. Lol. Y’all have a wonderful evening. I gotta get ready.

Did you lose your Medford or are you sweatpants and haven’t told me?

Did you lose your Medford or are you sweatpants and haven’t told me?
You tell me. Billy were you hooked to a long box this morning, one of the baseball trailers? I figured it had one of the 19’s hooked to it. I don’t wear sweatpants. Ugh. I work with M. I also obey the yard speed, not like some other line drivers that I have noticed. No I didn’t lose Medford, I voted for change of scenery. Y’all have a productive day.

You tell me. Billy were you hooked to a long box this morning, one of the baseball trailers? I figured it had one of the 19’s hooked to it. I don’t wear sweatpants. Ugh. I work with M. I also obey the yard speed, not like some other line drivers that I have noticed. No I didn’t lose Medford, I voted for change of scenery. Y’all have a productive day.

Whatever you done sound like you’re going to be broke running Sea. Our own line guys are notorious for speeding in the yard except knuckles. He is the only safe line driver I have observed.

Whatever you done sound like you’re going to be broke running Sea. Our own line guys are notorious for speeding in the yard except knuckles. He is the only safe line driver I have observed.
Not really, I figured out the math before I made the decision. It’s just under my previous run. I need to support my lifestyle. Horses, and all. Actually I was talking about some of our own drivers from south of the Columbia river.