( R ) senator " this country is being run by idiots "

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish.

Celebrating success and America coming back from the brink, isn't strife.
    You surely aren't tired of winning yet are you. We're just getting started. Seven more years to go.
    :bgroovy:

:usa2:

Rastus likes this.
  2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

That describes Obamas last term..... Let's review, when Obama took office, the economy was shedding 700,000 jobs per month the economy was in freefall on the brink of total financial catastrophe.....and when he left office, the economy was pretty much as it is currently......... You know, what you mistakenly call the "Trump booming economy"........ Trump has not done anything that would bring an economy "on the brink" to a "booming" economy in less than a year.... He's simply claiming the credit for an improved economy that he basically had no hand in....
    One other point, a booming stock market only confirms that the rich are getting richer.... It's a measure of Corporate profits and wealth.....

Have you received a raise in pay that matches the growth of the market over the last few years??...

troubleman84, CCXdriver and Magoo like this.
  3. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Winning????..... Hahaha hahaha!!!!!!!

No..... If you're talking about his promise to "make America great again" he hasn't started at all, and he isn't going to either...... His goal is to become an authoritarian dictator like his idol Putin is in Russia.... If you can't see that, you need to open you eyes and mind and stop believing everything the right-wing media tells you.....

He'll be lucky to finish his first term..........

troubleman84 and Magoo like this.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Says he wants to Congress to spend a Trillion dollars on infrastructure, thats right after they reduced revenues for all our government business.
    Hows that work out?

5. Northern Flash

A booming economy like what we are witnessing doesn't reduce revenues, it raises revenue.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...k-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

Northern Flash likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

The Obama lovers won't even read that article. As soon as they see how he hurt the blacks, they'll stop reading it.
    They would rather stay qualified as useful idiots and not see the truth.

8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

The beginning of the article was pretty narrowed to blacks but the latter part of the article gave a more generalized view of the economy.National Review is usually pretty middle of the road and numbers don't lie.When you double the deficit,lower interest rates to nothing,and print billions of dollars into an economy..the biggest boob in America should show some signs of improvement,coming out of a recession..
    This is not an Obama economy.This is a deregulation,stock market,tax cutting rocket ship economy that policies of the Dimms could never create.Them "rich" folks with 401ks and pensions sure do appreciate the stock market boost.

9. Northern Flash

Ya, all of those "rich folks" that drive a truck for a living and working with their hands every day sure appreciate what Trump has done so far.
    Obama's economy was stagnant, Trump's is on hyper speed, but the libs don't want to hear it even though it affects them also.

Party comes before country with those libs.
    :regretful:

10. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Magoo likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

So you did good under Obama, but eff all of the rest of the blacks who made up these poverty and unemployment statistics.
    I'll make a note of that.

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think Trump has a big surprise in his future.
    Whatcha think?

• [​IMG]
    • He;s got that finger up Trumps business right now.
    • I bet he finds a irregularity there.
    • :frog:

13. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

I forgot how you twist things here. My reply meaning I did good as well as many other blacks has done well under his terms especially during the economic environment we were going thru.

14. Northern Flash

So you are saying that Obama's own administration put out black unemployment and poverty numbers that just don't agree with your assessment. I'll make a note of that also.
    But I think I'll stick with Obama's numbers that they released.

15. Northern Flash

Black poverty, black unemployment, and black dependency on the govt was on the rise during Obama's presidency, regardless of your assessment.