TForce | Raise Q #2

What I heard was "don't be surprised if you don't get a raise this yr." Cost of rebranding and technology upgrades. With the way everything is going I wouldn't be surprised. Who said wake up and smell the brown stuff?

Boats said:
What I heard was "don't be surprised if you don't get a raise this yr." Cost of rebranding and technology upgrades. With the way everything is going I wouldn't be surprised. Who said wake up and smell the brown stuff?

Ithink Skeeter did and I elaborated on it!!! or visa versa.

I think I said this long ago. Insurance rate's would go up and no raise. This would be only the second time in almost 23 years that no cost of living raise would be given that I can remember.

raise?

I might be wrong, but I think they will wait for indy to finish economic package, wage benifit and pension. that is what they are negotiating now. I feel contract would be the one too choose.

mrissue said:
I might be wrong, but I think they will wait for indy to finish economic package, wage benifit and pension. that is what they are negotiating now. I feel contract would be the one too choose.
there is probable alot of truth to this....Whether they want us to go union or not, that is a big factor on where they are at with us employees and what we want....

BusterNite said:
I think I said this long ago. Insurance rate's would go up and no raise. This would be only the second time in almost 23 years that no cost of living raise would be given that I can remember.
The $.50 they give us is not what I would call a cost of living raise. The raises more less covered the cost of higher health insurance cost. Over the last 3 years our cost for health insurance has doubled the raises that the company gave us only offset the additional cost of the health insurance. My buying power has decreased.

gater said:
The $.50 they give us is not what I would call a cost of living raise. The raises more less covered the cost of higher health insurance cost. Over the last 3 years our cost for health insurance has doubled the raises that the company gave us only offset the additional cost of the health insurance. My buying power has decreased.

And you are speaking the truth...

greezy trucker said:
there is probable alot of truth to this....Whether they want us to go union or not, that is a big factor on where they are at with us employees and what we want....

I second that notion.....

So what is going on at Indy?
No one in and around my terminal in upstate New York seems to have any information on any raises?
I was also woundering if UPS Freight is still going to drop off another hour for overtime (42 hrs.)starting in 2007?

The barganing talks started Sept.6th,this coming Wenesday will be three months into the formation of Indys custom UPS Freight contract.
I don't mean to be pushy, but does anyone know anything so far?

No one in and around my terminal in upstate New York seems to have any information on any raises?
I was also woundering if UPS Freight is still going to drop off another hour for overtime (42 hrs.)starting in 2007?

The barganing talks started Sept.6th,this coming Wenesday will be three months into the formation of Indys custom UPS Freight contract.

Come on, what's that phrase you guys like to use all the time?

Oh ya

I think

it goes

something like

this...............

time will tell, let's wait and see.

Sir u r very miss informed, Ken didn't even meet with us in Indy until Sept. 23 so why r u telling people things, that u don't know to b true..Why don't u wait and let the contract b taken care of b 4 u start saying thing u don't know about .I'm the one that started all this in Indy ,I do know what I'm talking about ,thanks:duh:

Maybe UPS will offer everyone else the same package deal INDY gets, then hope no one else will vote in the Union?

That would be great, but I doubt the Teamsters
would find it amusing...lol....which may not bode well for UPS with the 08' parcel talks coming up.