Estes | Raise

Thanks Beerboy thats all I was lookin for,Our TM has been on vaction so we still dont have a clue about raises.The rest of ya all,play nice its the holidays for christ sakes(no pun intended,well maybe a little)Happy freckin holidays.

hey no problem its hard to get an honest , true answer sometimes. i think the west got screwed again i'm not sure because there seems to be more ex west employees on the board. happy holidays to ya :smilie_132:

yeah when your bottom of the board at a union carrier like elvis you dont make no where near my kind of money...hehe

Bottom of the board at union carriers make every bit as much as this places second tier top pay once you figure in benefits. Then in just a few short years,BAM better pay,better benefits,better work conditions,respect for seniority,better retirement,etc. etc etc. Oh yeah all this for only 2.5 hours of salary going to dues. And I forgot one thing. You can enjoy your level of pay and the so so benefits that you have because organized labor is what raised the bar for the average working stiff as well as the represented employees. Nuff said. over and out.

move over Elvis

Bottom of the board at union carriers make every bit as much as this places second tier top pay once you figure in benefits. Then in just a few short years,BAM better pay,better benefits,better work conditions,respect for seniority,better retirement,etc. etc etc. Oh yeah all this for only 2.5 hours of salary going to dues. And I forgot one thing. You can enjoy your level of pay and the so so benefits that you have because organized labor is what raised the bar for the average working stiff as well as the represented employees. Nuff said. over and out.

one more hero added to robs list Well said sarge I salute you sir!!:smilie_132:

Oh let's not forget now this will put you in a higher tax bracket. So let's see more taxes, higher health care premiums, less take home pay!!!!!!!
WOW that's what I want!!! :hysterical:
Hey Rob bend them over and do them dry. :chairshot: And they will love you for it. You all need to wake up!!!! And get off the crack, get mental help, do something, But don't lie down like a beaten dog and take this.