XPO | Raise

Tired

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody heard anything yet?Maybe they are waiting til the last minute to tell us so people don't have much time to complain about it.

SALT ??? whats that we had a foot of ice between trailers all winter, but if you slip and fall its a preventable. still haven't fix the massive pot hole in the yard. This place really sucks anymore, not the same place I hired in at 23 yrs ago

Talked to a friend that is still there yesterday and he said all of a sudden he has seen a couple of posters around saying that the skill-sets being taught is now being considered as income. Y'all ain't getting $#/!. I hope im wrong on that but what he told me is exactly what Con-Way would do. Good luck.

Talked to a friend that is still there yesterday and he said all of a sudden he has seen a couple of posters around saying that the skill-sets being taught is now being considered as income. Y'all ain't getting $#/!. I hope im wrong on that but what he told me is exactly what Con-Way would do. Good luck.

Being butt hurt is a skill set ?

Maybe this much?
the_bet_is_paid2.jpg

2-2.5% has been the going rate. Just enough to get us close to FedEx before they get their raise.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We ain't getting any raise. And anything they do attempt to give us will come with increase health care costs that net lose money for us.

2% would be about 40 cents. $16 dollars on a 40 hour week. $28 on 60 hours up north. Tell me they can't wipe that out with health care costs.

We ain't getting any raise. And anything they do attempt to give us will come with increase health care costs that net lose money for us.

2% would be about 40 cents. $16 dollars on a 40 hour week. $28 on 60 hours up north. Tell me they can't wipe that out with health care costs.

I heard yesterday we should find out June 30 1.50 hr and no overtime or .50 a hour and everything is supposed to stay the same this is just talk though here in the central region have a safe trip and a good weekend

TM told us today that there is a video coming next week,that the last 2 months have been great,the month of April put up 2007 numbers.

health care costs are no longer a factor..you can only get the high deductible stuff now. It's cheap. And nobody works 40 hours.

I heard yesterday we should find out June 30 1.50 hr and no overtime or .50 a hour and everything is supposed to stay the same this is just talk though here in the central region have a safe trip and a good weekend

They're going to have to start o/t after 8 in the south if they want to stop the turnover. It's getting ridiculous

They're going to have to start o/t after 8 in the south if they want to stop the turnover. It's getting ridiculous
And I quote central region manager when I say "we can't flip a switch and just pay everyone ot after 8.....the company would go bankrupt." CW will never pay ot after 8 in the south. We were told we aren't marketable enough.