XPO | Raise

With the way outbound is becoming automated, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple FOS's join the billers in the unemployment line.

Con-way all of a sudden is super profitable. I don't know what they're trying to do but, it's something.

Damn, they changed my user name from unFKNGbelievable to unbelievable!! Want to change it to something else but seems to be locked.....GRRRRRRR!!!!

The SC that got the big raises represent 24% of the employees in the company, so, yes, we need to let our opinion known. As my FOS told me, "you should be glad to have a job", to which I replied that I hope he still has his CDL, cause he may need it. Just posted in the drivers room for city DSR's that they will start giving LOI's for freight undelivered and returned.
So, yes we may have to take this, but we dont have to be happy about it or quiet. This will be my 25th year at Conway.

These are my opinions and any similarity to anyone else's, Lord help them.

YOU are the reason HE has a job. Just keep reminding him of that.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

So the complaining will continue and no work will get done noone will help one another another ****ty move by xco a drivef gave me an attitude cause he thought he was getting a big raise and knowz what I got that will get old quickim not taking that **** from an fos or a driver f that u wanna whine go home and do it noone cares so heres some advice for whiners. "Show up to ******* work keep your ******* mouth shut and do your ******* job !!! Maybe next time you will get a real raise. Per a tm. Funny huh

So the complaining will continue and no work will get done noone will help one another another ****ty move by xco a drivef gave me an attitude cause he thought he was getting a big raise and knowz what I got that will get old quickim not taking that **** from an fos or a driver f that u wanna whine go home and do it noone cares so heres some advice for whiners. "Show up to ******* work keep your ******* mouth shut and do your ******* job !!! Maybe next time you will get a real raise. Per a tm. Funny huh

Your post is difficult to read. Between horrible use of the language and incomplete thoughts I am truely amused.

You mentioned xco. I'd love to hear your opinion. I believe we are the apple of xgo's eye.

The land of fruits and nuts. Where everyone is always happy. And narry a turse word is spoken.

I am sure you love it here and look forward to your next visit.

Just posted in the drivers room for city DSR's that they will start giving LOI's for freight undelivered and returned.
So, yes we may have to take this, but we dont have to be happy about it or quiet. This will be my 25th year at Conway.

I agree you don't have to be quiet but way to often drivers sit there and freeze up... Always amazes me how many people talk about all the better companies until the regional MGR shows up and he tells us how we beat all the others in every way and everyone just sits there.

Who would get the LOi for the returned freight and for what reason ? Lots of reasons for returns.

He also told us the reason we can't have a better raise is because we can't go any higher. That in our market area we pay the most over all LTL's but less than 2 miles away is a teamsters (yes I said it) UPS freight that I heard pays over $29 per hour and tops out around 2 years faster. I honestly don't think Dayton, OD, Holland/Yellow, or any other LTL's pay more than we do but with UPS Freight being over $5 per hr more you'd think that'd give us some room to move $ up. Plus they have excellent benefits. OHHHH wellll

All of the DFW terminals got $1.79/hr. because people were quitting. I don't think it had anything to do with market research. It's difficult at the FAC knowing most everybody got the shaft.

All of the DFW terminals got $1.79/hr. because people were quitting. I don't think it had anything to do with market research. It's difficult at the FAC knowing most everybody got the shaft.

the company says do your code of ethics, but they are the ones trying to bribe people back. hypocrites!

you know what's insulting? this raise.

the fact they can throw money at you, even after people left?

who are we? oh just a single disgruntled individual that no one gives a **** about.

morals down. time to find a new job who gives a damn.

They said ours was market based and we make almost .50 less than SOUTHEASTERN, yes, SOUTHEASTERN and almost 1.25 less than OD. Thats market based alright.

You don't get a "Thank you, we appreciate what you do." or a "We can't have done it with out you". Just a small sincere positive remarks.

No, what you get is a "go pick this up at here, go deliver this, put it on this truck, atleast you have a job"

Mother Fukers.

You don't get a "Thank you, we appreciate what you do." or a "We can't have done it with out you". Just a small sincere positive remarks.

No, what you get is a "go pick this up at here, go deliver this, put it on this truck, atleast you have a job"

Mother Fukers.

but then they like to tell you how much of a team you are, especially the reships and they care so much about you blah blah. Thankfully they havent made mind readers, to decode the expletives and other stuff going through my mind when I heard that..hahah

Con-way is the pimp and you guys are turning tricks. good luck fellas

but then they like to tell you how much of a team you are, especially the reships and they care so much about you blah blah. Thankfully they havent made mind readers, to decode the expletives and other stuff going through my mind when I heard that..hahah

Con-way is the pimp and you guys are turning tricks. good luck fellas

exactly, now you bend over and take one for the team!

Last edited by a moderator:
They said ours was market based and we make almost .50 less than SOUTHEASTERN, yes, SOUTHEASTERN and almost 1.25 less than OD. Thats market based alright.

The reason you didn't get the same big raise as others is that your southeastern barn probably has a pretty good group of drivers, you prob have a low damage rate, a relatively low turn over rate and guys that are pretty dedicated........ So conway says, why give these guys a raise, their already happy with what their getting . That must be why they're such great workers. Let's givem the shaft and see how it flies.

The reason you didn't get the same big raise as others is that your southeastern barn probably has a pretty good group of drivers, you prob have a low damage rate, a relatively low turn over rate and guys that are pretty dedicated........ So conway says, why give these guys a raise, their already happy with what their getting . That must be why they're such great workers. Let's givem the shaft and see how it flies.
turnover probably above average, we have one of the worst scorecards in our region.