XPO | Raise

This is like Direct TV and Dish network IN REVERSE. Your a loyal customer that is going nowhere, we will up your fees until you leave us, and go to another provider. Then you get the special rates as a new customer. Then the old service will hound you to come back and will give you the special rates to come back, where all along if they make you happy you would have stayed.

This is like Direct TV and Dish network IN REVERSE. Your a loyal customer that is going nowhere, we will up your fees until you leave us, and go to another provider. Then you get the special rates as a new customer. Then the old service will hound you to come back and will give you the special rates to come back, where all along if they make you happy you would have stayed.

Sorta related, I was doing research for a project on big data last semester. There is software that lots of companies like insurance and cell phone companies use to predict how much they can up your bill before you decide to switch. They stop right at the threshold that would make you go elsewhere.The world of analytics is so crazy right now, its not even funny.

The palace is not stupid, I assure you of that. This was a calculated move.

Sorta related, I was doing research for a project on big data last semester. There is software that lots of companies like insurance and cell phone companies use to predict how much they can up your bill before you decide to switch. They stop right at the threshold that would make you go elsewhere.The world of analytics is so crazy right now, its not even funny.

The palace is not stupid, I assure you of that. This was a calculated move.

I have websites that I will not mention here with several analytics tools from various companies. Tells where your from unless of course your using software or a tool to change it, when you arrived, how long you stay, what your looking at, approximate and sometimes exact age, How much your family earns in the house you logged in from, what you enjoy looking at, where or what site you were on before mine, where you go or what site you go to next and so much more. No telling what kind of tools the search engines like google, blekko and so fourth have and what they know about us.

It even tells me your driving record, your mothers maiden name, your SS#, your first pets name, your first car and shows a screen shot of what your currently wearing lol ,,,,, Just kidding

I meant xgo (corporate) so the thought wasnt incomplete as u say most understood it. Sorry if u cant handle big boy words but thats what was said by a tm. It is what it is.

Last week iwas told I couldn't have a day off wtf. It would be a point. Oh noooo. Thats another bs topic. I called I. 2 days. F em. Itis what it is. Right:biglaugh:********:6788:

I meant xgo (corporate) so the thought wasnt incomplete as u say most understood it. Sorry if u cant handle big boy words but thats what was said by a tm. It is what it is.

And high speed I have sausge fingers too lol

Last week iwas told I couldn't have a day off wtf. It would be a point. Oh noooo. Thats another bs topic. I called I. 2 days. F em. Itis what it is. Right:biglaugh:********:6788:

Your posts are nonsense. Slow your " sausage fingers " down. Proof read before you click post.

Understand that no one gets your combinations of fractured abbreviations.

Please use the big words you speak of. It's the little garbled ones that are rendering you incoherent.

I re-read your post. I have no idea what any TM said to you. It's so unclear what you are saying let alone what someone else may have said.

Understand that the average age of this sites users is around 50-55. We don't get your texting, tweeting, say a paragraph in 140 characters or less style of typing.

Write clearly, and spell it out. Your opinion has value. But not if we can't find it.

It took me a couple of times to read it but I figured it out.

With a name like pimpjuice, it has to be good.

It took me a couple of times to read it but I figured it out.

With a name like pimpjuice, it has to be good.
Sounds like that pimp was drinking some of that high dollar juice.....at least he can afford it with that big raise some of the employees got.....:guinesssmilie:

Yeah, yall have problems. Alot of them. Thats why if u look back a couple of pages u will see that I haven't said much. Im on your side on all this (as much as I can be). Didn't try to **** anyone off either. Just replied back to yrcs spews.

fair enough.....

The way management has mishandled our raises has been so disappointing.

Can anyone confirm that there was a change in vacation policy? I've heard new people can only earn up to two weeks for the foreseeable future.

no change to the vacation policy.