XPO | Raise

over the past 2 months, we've lost 4 guys with some seniority..the mean number being around 10 years. Doesn't just seem to be about the money..those guys could've made 90k if they wanted. Working 5 Days.
I know road drivers at FedEx that make near as much as our guys without all the dock stuff.

We have mandatory meeting signs up all over. Maybe we find out then.....stay tuned.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This is what I keep hearing as well. As a linehauler, I'd gladly take the $1.50 pay raise... considering we don't get OT anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Give me the $0.50 AND KEEP OT ....... If true.... As a city guy Without OT pay, we get reamed a lot worst. Then we're screwed. As a linehaul guy, then yes, the $1.50 would be the way to go.

Give me the $0.50 AND KEEP OT ....... If true.... As a city guy Without OT pay, we get reamed a lot worst. Then we're screwed. As a linehaul guy, then yes, the $1.50 would be the way to go.
since everyone seems to know the Dakota raise and they still get it after 8, nothing along that line is changing.

More rumor BS...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

We have raised rates repeatedly. And have a crews of W/I to hunt down ways of charging more than we quoted. Moving freight costs more than ever.

And we drivers keep making less. Our wages are still about par for 1980 something.

And this is after taking away PTO time. Eliminating the pension. And whatever the hell happened to the health care.

They never gave us anything to " compensate " for those losses. That's what drives me nuts about the whole " well if they go to OT after 50 they will have to raise the hourly " argument.

What have they done to make you think that they will compensate you for a loss ? And why would they bother taking away OT if they are gonna replace it with more hourly pay ?

The whole point to doing something like raising it to OT after 50 is to take money FROM you. Not to give you MORE.

$2hr. 05mile
Ot pushed to 50

What's your source. ?

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Each regions needs are different. Areas like North Dakota, parts of Texas where it's hard to keep drivers will have a higher raise than other areas to keep drivers. I know for a fact what the North Dakota raise is, can't see them giving everyone a 3.00 an hour raise.

Each regions needs are different. Areas like North Dakota, parts of Texas where it's hard to keep drivers will have a higher raise than other areas to keep drivers. I know for a fact what the North Dakota raise is, can't see them giving everyone a 3.00 an hour raise.

If I get a $3/hr raise, I'll retire a year early

Yeah definitely can't compare other areas to North Dakota. They start drivers from day one at $25.50 plus O.T. , plus you get $500 after 90 days, $1000 after a year and and $2000 after 2 years and still can't get drivers.