SAIA | raise

gearraker

TB Regular
Credits
So the say we have a large wage increase witch is going to take affect in July....anybody hear anything yet...I realize it's not official yet....just want to know what the rumors are

The raise is coming probably in July. How much is anybody's guess but my guess is 2 cents per mile and 22.50 an hour.

I know all the senior guys in Dallas are topped out at 22.91 plus overtime after 45...............It takes 18 months to reach that........I guess the top rate of pay depends on what State you live in.

I know all the senior guys in Dallas are topped out at 22.91 plus overtime after 45...............It takes 18 months to reach that........I guess the top rate of pay depends on what State you live in.
I can only speak for City P&D drivers in Dallas.....Top out is 22.91 after 18 months.....The raise in July will put them at 23+.........

I was told raises at 6 months.....12 months.....18 months.....You top out after 18 months....That's city P&D in Texas.....I will double check....Maybe linehaul is different.....You meet your probationary period after 3 months.

I dont know what the policy is for new drivers anymore. In 06 I got a raise around 90 days, but that was when we got annual raises in August. But, you use to get them every 6 till you top out after 18 months.