XPO | Raise ??

Really!!! And this came from who ?
A Southeastern driver lol. I want to see Conway go union so my wages and bennies stay high. Just don't bring over here. I used to want IBT here, but after their leaders squandered away the pension money; no way. Where did all that ups money go?

You are a true freeloader.
Maybe, all depends on how you look at it. I think a wise man keeps control of his pay; not gives that control up to people who have demonstrated they can't be trusted with it (pension). Problem with IBT is the corruption. I mean this sincerely; money is power. Power corrupts. If keep control of my retirement then I've no one to blame but my own corrupted self, lol. If IBT would create a way to send all those retirement contributions into a fund I could control then sign me up. This can't happen because it would cut off those who have been promised a monthly pension. Wait, they are already doing That

Maybe, all depends on how you look at it. I think a wise man keeps control of his pay; not gives that control up to people who have demonstrated they can't be trusted with it (pension). Problem with IBT is the corruption. I mean this sincerely; money is power. Power corrupts. If keep control of my retirement then I've no one to blame but my own corrupted self, lol. If IBT would create a way to send all those retirement contributions into a fund I could control then sign me up. This can't happen because it would cut off those who have been promised a monthly pension. Wait, they are already doing That

Then go ahead and take control of your pay there wise man. March into the boss's office and tell him you want a raise. While you are there tell him you want that OT you are crying about on the SEFL page. You wont do that will you? You want to rely on those who are union to keep that up for you. You want the conway drivers to put THEIR necks on the line so YOUR compensation goes up. That is the true definition of a spineless scab.

Then go ahead and take control of your pay there wise man. March into the boss's office and tell him you want a raise. While you are there tell him you want that OT you are crying about on the SEFL page. You wont do that will you? You want to rely on those who are union to keep that up for you. You want the conway drivers to put THEIR necks on the line so YOUR compensation goes up. That is the true definition of a spineless scab.[/n
How responding to my argument with a reasoned logical point? Name calling? That's all you've got?

How about you give me some well reasoned arguments instead of the childish name calling. People start name calling when they know they lost the argument

How about you give me some well reasoned arguments instead of the childish name calling. People start name calling when they know they lost the argument
People make up their own facts when they lost. You never answered when I said it was a noose (you made that up) And I did give you the arguments as to why you are a freeloader which you have yet to refute

My apologies Conway drivers, I was attempting humor and fell into the union drone trap. I'll get off your thread. Yrc atm, feel free to continue your propaganda elsewhere. Im sure we will chat again elsewhere. And when I get more time I'll be happy to discuss IBTs ugly side and why I will continue to "freeload" a failed organization

My apologies Conway drivers, I was attempting humor and fell into the union drone trap. I'll get off your thread. Yrc atm, feel free to continue your propaganda elsewhere. Im sure we will chat again elsewhere. And when I get more time I'll be happy to discuss IBTs ugly side and why I will continue to "freeload" a failed organization
Never put out any propaganda and you still cant refute what I said. At least you now admit you are a freeloader. Nice handle.

As long as it's not illegal , I'll take a raise!
What's that?
There's a driver shortage? ( If you pay them , they will come )
We can't retain QUALITY drivers. ( If you pay them well , they'll stay a while )
We received a raise at the beginning of 2015. ( That "raise" was meant to even out the pay across the nation )