XPO | Raise ??

I'm from the Boston region, so i can't speak to that. I would hope you get the .50!
why would you acknowledge yourself as boston region? don't you feel dirty when you say that? your from western mass! now doesn't that roll off the tongue a little sweeter?

The saying "just be lucky you have a job", can be heard ringing from management across the nation. A raise is the least of the worries.

Drivers ain't got nothing to worry about. Management is on pins and needles. The cuts ain't barely even started.
Thats how it should be. I and the majority of employees have been doing our jobs to the best of our abilities for years now while management has gotten worse and more worse. Its about time they get held accountable for what kind of operation they are running. I am sick and tired of being late to the gate every night because the FOS can't get his operation under control and get the loads closed down on time. Do your job or hit the road.

Thats how it should be. I and the majority of employees have been doing our jobs to the best of our abilities for years now while management has gotten worse and more worse. Its about time they get held accountable for what kind of operation they are running. I am sick and tired of being late to the gate every night because the FOS can't get his operation under control and get the loads closed down on time. Do your job or hit the road.

Odds are good things will get worse, in the palace, before they get better.

I got nothing against local management. They have been dealt a bad hand. Some deserve it. Others don't.

Either way. It has to suck.