Estes | Raises!!!

Maverick3

TB Lurker
Credits
Alright lets hear the rumors or trucker facts a.k.a bulls**t about raises and whats coming back. I have heard on linehaul two scenerios.... 1. 5 cents raise per mile 2. 2 cent raise with extra personal day and another paid holiday.

Haven't heard a thing...Maybe closer to January 1st the talk will start getting active...I think it's too far off to speculate...My advise is, don't buy anything on credit...

It looks like WKU is ready for them. I got them winning by 17 1/2 on your field. Biggest upset in Ncaa history... lol

I'll give ya credit bud, you are not only drunk, you are one brave soul....LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Uncle is proud to annouce the most sweeping changes in the pay structure at the Big E ever.....

P&D will receive $2.00 per hour raise & OT after 45 hours per week....

Hub will receive $ 2.00 per hour raise & 0.05 per mile increase

Utility will receive $2.00 per hour raise & 0.05 permile increase

Line haul will recieve 0.05 per mile & will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Teams will receive 0.055 per mile increase,& will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Uncle Rob would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication................

Your Uncle is proud to annouce the most sweeping changes in the pay structure at the Big E ever.....

Line haul will recieve 0.05 per mile & will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Teams will receive 0.055 per mile increase,& will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Uncle Rob would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication................

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: Someone stop this guy.....He's killin' me...:LMAO:

Dear Uncle Rob, You have listened to me for once. But you still have some improvements that need to be addressed! Can I come back to work now? I promise to be a good boy. Wait a minute....... I must be on the drunk thread. TE out...

They hung in there for a while. Uga has one more win to make then I'll be drunk posting my prediction the results of the Sec championship. Lol

I welcome the challenge, my freind....We'll have to start a thread and see what everyone else thinks...UGA's defense has finally decided to show up I see...