Estes | Raises!!!

Dear Uncle Rob, You have listened to me for once. But you still have some improvements that need to be addressed! Can I come back to work now? I promise to be a good boy. Wait a minute....... I must be on the drunk thread. TE out...

Ok, I just woke up from my hang over and read my post. WOW, was I drunk. Imagine that, me working for Uncle Rob again. I bet there is a better chance that Michael Vick joins PETA! MY level of inebriation was so intense that I even got a likes from Dew and Loon. Now that is drunk posting right there folks. Friends don't let friends drink and post! TE out....

Ok, I just woke up from my hang over and read my post. WOW, was I drunk. Imagine that, me working for Uncle Rob again. I bet there is a better chance that Michael Vick joins PETA! MY level of inebriation was so intense that I even got a likes from Dew and Loon. Now that is drunk posting right there folks. Friends don't let friends drink and post! TE out....

I don't disagree with folks when they are right TE,even if they are a little tippsy...I think I give credit, when credit is due...I think you hit it dead on...Congrats...

We're getting a raise, but nobody will say how much. 401k match is going up. They'll match 50% of 3% now. We're getting back our paid days after thanksgiving and Christmas.

Sounds like its going to be an individual percentage thing. Milage its a penny for every 2%
Hourly is a buck for every 5%. My guess will be a 4% maximum

i could be wrong but is 50% of 3% up to 2% a 100% of 1.5% . oh well, i will think on it awhile longer.:horse****: i hope all my fellow drivers do well with merit raise. you have made him a 100% of millions by not driving over 50% of 1% of the bad 4 wheelers driving 100% beside you.:couch: good greff charlie brown .with the time off you all have ,oh, if you are not one on call, think 100% of the time about the 2% merit raise or is it 1% merit raise or you could be the one to only get a .025% merit rasie . hope your T M likes you 98% of the time.while doing this whatch your family counting the .0025%% of bread they can use while eating a peanut & jell sandwich. did i say this christmas ..:crybaby: see u on the road 100% of the 50% my eyes are open.:bouncy:

On a thousand dollars 50% of 3% would total $45.
Just think. You can spend enough in 35 years to make someone rich and you will get a small kickback of it for a while but it won't be enough to retire with. If you don't believe me, just look at some of our drivers.

On a thousand dollars 50% of 3% would total $45.
Just think. You can spend enough in 35 years to make someone rich and you will get a small kickback of it for a while but it won't be enough to retire with. If you don't believe me, just look at some of our drivers.

Yeeehaw...You guys are rollin' in dough,man....Thank God my wife and I have our own IRA we started 20 years ago...Good luck on the $45 though...Hell, that's what, 3 extra 12 packs a year....Damn, I'm a smartass...Something, is better than nothing, I guess...

i would like to give out my merit increase to the company for how well they have done with keeping the bunk rooms clean and the showers sparkling. :****: i could give high marks on the remarkable way they keep up with truck and trailer repairs. i can see this in the companys high marks with C.S.A scores :eck13: i would give them also high marks on how great and fair my Term Mang treats us here.**** on an on an on. not in a great frame of mine. i will work here for another 13 years 13 .:crybaby:

IS HIS DADS GHOST ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE . just thinking. gone to far? :crybaby: how fair will this be. hope your T M likes you. everyone love me. well, not my wife , her lawyer her mother, my mother . :couch: lol. see u on the road.

Rob was in 041 this morning answering everyones questions. I guess that hand picked bunch has done well this year :butt kiss:

Starkravinloon said:
I don't disagree with folks when they are right TE,even if they are a little tippsy...I think I give credit, when credit is due...I think you hit it dead on...Congrats...

all this goodness in these posts is a rarity. Does this mean that TE will be joining loon and dew for thanksgiving dinner down in cajun country. What I would give to be a fly on the wall at the event.

all this goodness in these posts is a rarity. Does this mean that TE will be joining loon and dew for thanksgiving dinner down in cajun country. What I would give to be a fly on the wall at the event.
Just because we don't think alike doesn't mean we can't have a good time drinking beer and frying a cajun spiced turkey. I haven't let my guard down. I have my delete button in fingertips reach lol