Estes | Raises!!!

DEERHUNTERMAN, those fingers are too funny, why did you stop at 8, was that the quota for the expressions, you don't hold back do you, lol

It looks like congress will nix the payroll tax cut this year so this raise really doesnt amount to much, but its something I guess.
None of it really makes a difference. Uncle sam takes about $300 out of my normal check and $500+ out of a big check then gives me back a small percentage of it, then taxes what he gives me back. Next year it will be the same plus the added tax he promised not to take. We need to take care of his democrats and the "give me" crowd. Parasites, moochers or whatever they call them.

Hello out there in the world of ESTES WILL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS EXPRESS. I hope everybody's face aint hurtin to bad from the SLAP IN THE FACE you got from Mr. BIG-E. I bet he's laughing all the way to the BANK & bragging to his buddies how he really put the F*#@ING to all his employees agian. One thing for sure, you can bet your bottom dollar that he gave himself & all his so called management jack-offs a BIG FAT BONUS at our expence. Well Mr. BIG-E this ones for you :fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure:

Well..I ain't neva...

Am I confused here by sayin'. Where's the merit in these raises? Doesn't sound like a merit raise to me...Sounds more like a straight across the board raise...He should have said that instead..His nose is growing...

Hello out there in the world of ESTES WILL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS EXPRESS. I hope everybody's face aint hurtin to bad from the SLAP IN THE FACE you got from Mr. BIG-E. I bet he's laughing all the way to the BANK & bragging to his buddies how he really put the F*#@ING to all his employees agian. One thing for sure, you can bet your bottom dollar that he gave himself & all his so called management jack-offs a BIG FAT BONUS at our expence. Well Mr. BIG-E this ones for you :fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure:
boy oh boy

yes oh yes

oh i am happily surprised

Am I confused here by sayin'. Where's the merit in these raises? Doesn't sound like a merit raise to me...Sounds more like a straight across the board raise...He should have said that instead..His nose is growing...
I remember them saying those exact words 4 years ago and it was .0125 across the board. I think the hourly rate may fluctuate a few pennies. Personally, I'm fine with it.

Well I just thought with the cost of living rising by 43% in the last four years ,Y'all deserved a big 2% raise ,divided by four is 0.5% per year...

Now if we all pull together Y'all might get a 1% raise next year... Keep up the good work!

Ya Hear!

:(
hey i also hear that conway is paying a $15000.00 sign on bonus to work at fargo north dakota and estes is paying $30.00 an hour to city drivers to work in fargo nd. because of the oil fields everyone going there to work. good money in oil jobs

:( :( :( so I wander if all guys that have gone up there to help out in the past, are entitled to retro pay ????? They all were paid normal rate

I remember them saying those exact words 4 years ago and it was .0125 across the board. I think the hourly rate may fluctuate a few pennies. Personally, I'm fine with it.

What choice do people like myself have? We don't live in ATL or DAL...We can't quit in the morning and have a job that afternoon...So WE, have to like it...Am I fine with it, sure, because I like it here..I like the folks I work with...But did he lie again...Yes...

I know they were shooting for 95% and ended up with 96% meaning, for every $100 spent $4 was profit company wide. They were trying to be 95% and fell 1% short. Maybe that was the deciding factor. I'm sure elvis will stop by and explain the reason for the chump change. Lol

DEERHUNTERMAN, those fingers are too funny, why did you stop at 8, was that the quota for the expressions, you don't hold back do you, lol
No,you can only do 10 so I just done 8, but I'll do 10 just for you:fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure: OKY DOKY? See Ya Monday. Better Yet Tell LAZY ASS LULU these fingers are for him.

:shift:There you go Deerhunterman, glad you explained it to me, and sooo now you fingured out who I am, huh, oh well, my cover is blown, thanks for the 10 fingers, lmao:icon_dance:

I moved some posts to keep the rebid thread a little more organized since they are next. I put the money stuff on this thread incase yall haven't noticed.

It's going to be .0864 for regular schedule and .0914 for extraboard. Hourly $2.57 and hub will become linehaul. $12.25 for hooking pups (each set) $7.5 for fueling. Quarterly safety bonus of $250. City drivers will be compensated for the hour lunch and the 1/2 hour after the 10th hour on duty. No word on overtime pay yet. All of this is to keep us a shade higher than the Upsf package and to keep the wining to a minimum

I see no one has picked up on this one yet.....(sorry Dew,I had to man):LMAO: