SEFL | Raises???

bobtailin1981

TB Lurker
Credits
So this week we have two meetings. One listed as a IQ meeting/Company Update, and the other as a Safety Meeting. I wonder if we are getting a raise or not?

We were told by T Cassells in a video no raise yet they will look into it in June. That was in Jan. I would not get my hopes up.

We did get money put into our retirment accounts from SEFL , that was good news but the prices of everything a raise would be great the paycheck doesnt keep up with inflation.

ive been here right at 10yrs if my memory is right they have put money in our 401k every year. its a tax right off to them, so they really not out anything. its gonna be nice to see how much the raise is.

there will be no raise,company needs to send all supervisors to training so they will be
using the money you guy"s were suppose to be getting in your raise.

there will be no raise,company needs to send all supervisors to training so they will be
using the money you guy"s were suppose to be getting in your raise.

please reply with a accurate response backstrap........ Your reply was immature and disrespectful to all of us who work for SEFL. We all work hard and to be given a raise in these trying times by a company as good as SEFL means a lot . Quit and find employment elsewhere if you are that dis-satisfied!!!!

i heard through the grape vine that its a 60cent increase for p&d drivers, putting most at 21.95. anyone else heard this.

pretty nasty you guys aint had a raise in 5 years and they throw 60 cent at you'
you all should donate that back to them....

jokstrap oops sorry, backstrap , SEFL never took away benefits or reduced pay scale like all the other ltl"s did so it is a raise. When was your last raise after your reduction in benefits and pay scale...........????????

backstrap i am waiting for your reply regarding when you got your last raise after they STRIPPED YOU OF YOUR PAY SCALE AND BENEFITS....... How did your union help you out with that? Oh sorry, after you got BUMPED from a senior member that took your position and put your life in turmoil and terminated your job, what is your position on a UNION JOB NOW ???? JAKAZZ!!!!!!

My union job paid 22.35 in 2009 driving p & d in a small van. We also got 4.35 ph in pension and Full HC was covered except a $5 per hospital visit. I was given a big severence in 2010 left the company and now work at SEFL union benefits are going down thanks to non unions paying their workers less in other word good jobs are being dragged down in order to compete. In the past union workers would organize non unions for better conditions. Today non unions take pleasure in dragging them down I dont get this mentality.

RustyNail, If you were still at that union job you would have had your pay rate reduced and ALL of your benefits package reduced. I also speculate that the reason you now work at SEFL is that your position was given to a senior worker within your terminal or your position was phased out all together. As you know, we here at SEFL lost no ground in pay rate or benefits as did all other ltl's did. Be thankful this ONE nonunion company did the right thing by taking care of it's associates!!!!!