Estes | Raises?

drummerforhire

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
It's about that time of year again. How do you guys think we'll do? According to the news link on estes-express.com, we raised our revenue over 15% in 2011, and raised our rates 6.9% this July.

It sure would be nice to get more than a penny. We're starting to fall behind the competition more and more.

probably about 4 cents! rob wants to make a statement to his friends in the trucking industry that he takes care of his employees.he cares , he shares.

I think they'll give us another pinch (.0125) but I haven't heard nothing yet.

heard a bad rumor i told the guy that told me i dont believe it but some of the east coast guy claim the one road boards coming thats why we all got time cards so we all can work the dock...

I might have an hour total forklift operating time in my 20+ year trucking career. It would be entertaining watching me on a lift.

It's about that time of year again. How do you guys think we'll do? According to the news link on estes-express.com, we raised our revenue over 15% in 2011, and raised our rates 6.9% this July.

It sure would be nice to get more than a penny. We're starting to fall behind the competition more and more.

Good points there drummer, but operating ratio, and total profit will dictate what , if any amount we will get.Based on the last month, he better get everyone the proper amount of work first, then smooze us over with a moderate raise

Weren't you going to get a job here? What happened there?

I called and called but never got anywhere. Couldn't get anyone in Atlanta to talk to me and Athens doesn't need anyone. Marietta had a posting for line drivers too but when I called the tm she said she didn't need anyone. So I'm just holding where I am for now I guess.

Gee a one road board system, that would be a novel idea, then I don't have to get screwed over again and my 11 plus years here might mean something. At least get rid of that 90 day rule when switching classes, that is the one that will get you!!

If I ever get in here at estes, I will definetly have to learn your system, it sounds very confusing to me. but then again the system I am under now is :horse****:.

Gee a one road board system, that would be a novel idea, then I don't have to get screwed over again and my 11 plus years here might mean something. At least get rid of that 90 day rule when switching classes, that is the one that will get you!!

if they go to one board , they will loose half of there drivers. wont happen. heard time cards are for electronic logs that are comming soon.new tricks for old dogs. trucking is a big joke anymore. you take the job for the independence and now they want to micromanage every minute.