Estes | Raises?

couple years back several guys at our yard was getting under employment because they were only working few days a week theyre still with us now so dont let no one scare you

Still ain't heard anything official. There was a bunch of extra freight at 135 for anyone who wanted to work though.

Things picked back up, I believe. My loads were heavy and on time all week. It might be slow this week because of the holiday.

couple years back several guys at our yard was getting under employment because they were only working few days a week theyre still with us now so dont let no one scare you

I did it a couple years back after I was riffed then hired back part time,it is a pain in the ass to keep up with but no one said anything to me.

That letter we got said our TM would discuss it with it mid-November. That never happened. Last year they told us on the first working day in December. I asked him about it last night and he said he asked and nobody could tell him. I'm just worried it's going to be piddly. I hope it's at least what we got last time.

.0125 starting Dec 30th.
Still seeing bucket loads of freight shakers (sleepers and dsycabs) even seen them on the pigtail trail I ride to work.

.0125 starting Dec 30th.
Still seeing bucket loads of freight shakers (sleepers and dsycabs) even seen them on the pigtail trail I ride to work.

Thats what I heard from TM also.Said he wasnt 100%,but he thought that is what it would be..Better than nothing.

Priciate it. I plum forgot all about the meeting today. I'm a little claustrophobic in those classrooms anyhow. I'm happy with the results. Anything beats working for my money :couch: