R&L | Raises

Dirtyneck

TB Lurker
Credits
Any new word on our raises? Kinda sucks knowing that other freight shakers out there are getting there's. And what about our sick days?

if rl was smart, they would be thinking seriously about giving back what was taken. with csa grades posted in the drivers room, they are going to have to retain quality drivers to stay running.

Hey sapper, I'm used to the old forum can you tell me how to get to the main page where it shows a long list of all the R&L posts, I've been trying for two days now I got there yesterday got back out and forgot how To get back to the page. Thanks

God Bless The Fighting Irish

I haven't seen CSA grades in our drivers room yet.I wonder if thats gonna be hitting all the terminals?

No CSA grades in STL either i would like to see them. I would love a raise but give me my 3 days back instead
I agree with STLfuzzy. When they jacked our sick/personal days from us while others used their time already has left a bad taste in my mouth. I, like most save all 3 days to spend the time with my family around Christmas.

No raises,sick days in miami.we asked also about the 401k contributions and TM says....uh....uh......nothing yet.working harder than ever with less drivers and more pressure!

All they get from DIRTYNECK is 65mpg. After 12 & 1/2 yrs. I'm still faithful to this company but 65 is all they get from this linehaul driver.

The only thing we get in Knoxville is : Hurry , I need you to hurry , Get that as quick as you can and call me. Oh yea , you need to hurry.

No raises,sick days in miami.we asked also about the 401k contributions and TM says....uh....uh......nothing yet.working harder than ever with less drivers and more pressure!

are they hiring drivers in miami? if they are is the tm a decent guy to work for?

The only thing we get in Knoxville is : Hurry , I need you to hurry , Get that as quick as you can and call me. Oh yea , you need to hurry.

We have had several drivers out of Knoxville apply where I work...They say Knoxviile terminal is a joke...You guys seem to run around like chickins with your heads cut off...LOL...

dirtyneck go to top of this page and click on rl carriers and it will send you back to main listings for rl ( in between ltl trucking forums and raises )

sorry,not hiring,but should.we are swamped with work.the tm only cares about numbers.if you get ur numbers,he usually doesnt mess with ya.

Nothing has been said about raises, sick days or 401K. Last I heard we did not meet the magic number that Corporate needs to return these to us.

Sad part is we aren't alone.I was talking to a Conway guy today and if I didn't know he was with Conway I would have thought he was with R+L.Seems they are getting crapped on as much as we are.

I think a lot of this has to do with the Global business. They are really putting a lot of pressure to get this making money. Selling LTL,TL,AIR,Ocean and anything else that we can move. The beatings will continue until we make more money.

If the TM stays in his office with the blinds closed all day,how will he be able to make it to the drivers room to post it.......lol