Central Transport | raises?

uncivilhoss

TB Lurker
Credits
Hard to believe when we havent made any profit all year you cant give raises without the money goes with what i said in earler post this is a faster way to bankrupt vitran think of the indian wars here in america when we gave the indians blankets to keep warm and they greatfully accepted them only to realize they were when it was already to late infected with the smallpox virus just my own thoughts on raises

Hard to believe when we havent made any profit all year you cant give raises without the money goes with what i said in earler post this is a faster way to bankrupt vitran think of the indian wars here in america when we gave the indians blankets to keep warm and they greatfully accepted them only to realize they were when it was already to late infected with the smallpox virus just my own thoughts on raises

Have many beers have you had already this Friday?

None just feel like were the indians and manny is the government just trying to find a way to kill us off raises without revenue dont care how deep his pockets are he is a bussiness man who knows how to make money and vitran is a bussiness that knows how to lose massive ammounts of money you cant expect me to believe that in a weeks time we are suddenly profitable and can afford to give raises be real wish i could be more positive i used to believe we could turn things arround thru hard work and detimination but it has only gotten worse since the fedex people have taken over and now look our parent company has even given up and sold us aka vitran to manny hard to think and even believe anything good will follow

Last edited by a moderator: