north east region .70 cent raise
Top pay now 28.30
April 2nd

Is this what you expected? Good or bad? Was looking for at least $1

Top pay now 28.30
April 2nd

Think you math is wrong at my barn that raise puts us to 26.61 not 28. I know there is regional pay difference but not that much

We've been at 27.60 for a long time now, so my math is right. I'm in the NYC area, where are you?
OK know were the pay differences just didn't know it was that much. All though guys at my barn are still bitching about the raise saying this company make more. Last I looked the front door wasn't locked

Top pay now 28.30
April 2nd

I don't know why you where looking for a $1 but I hope you're not disappointed. I'm pretty happy with what we got. It was right about what I thought we would get. Got a little more than I thought on the mile

I don't know why you where looking for a $1 but I hope you're not disappointed. I'm pretty happy with what we got. It was right about what I thought we would get. Got a little more than I thought on the mile
I guess I'm okay with it, I just figured with all the unions popping up here in the north east region they would give us more to try and quiet them down

I guess I'm okay with it, I just figured with all the unions popping up here in the north east region they would give us more to try and quiet them down
I really don't think money's gonna fix the problem. The only thing that will stop the disgruntled crap is better communication and better supervisors. Supervisors are just horrendous now days, it doesn't matter where. Most don't know how to do the job. They've got them so focused on numbers but haven't given them the training on how to reach their goals. Most don't even understand why they are trying to reach some goals.

I wish they would bite the bullet and go back to promoting drivers to be FOS's and just pay them more. Things would work so much smoother if we had FOS's that understood what we do.

I will say we have a pretty good group of supervisors at my sic but I run l/h so I have to deal with everybody elses trashy supervisors

I really don't think money's gonna fix the problem. The only thing that will stop the disgruntled crap is better communication and better supervisors. Supervisors are just horrendous now days, it doesn't matter where. Most don't know how to do the job. They've got them so focused on numbers but haven't given them the training on how to reach their goals. Most don't even understand why they are trying to reach some goals.

The company seems to have forgotten that the first two words in a FOS's title is freight operations...

I really like the management Team at my barn. They are all competent, hard working, and really do treat us as equals.They listen to what we have to say and are not afraid to use our input. Go XPN...

I really like the management Team at my barn. They are all competent, hard working, and really do treat us as equals.They listen to what we have to say and are not afraid to use our input. Go XPN...
I started to reply sarcastically , but I guess there could actually be some place out there with competent management that listens to drivers and treats them as equals , oh and they are hard working....I guess...... Somewhere....

$1344 per year. If my math is correct for a driver making $25.91hr and receiving $0.70 an hour raise. ¢70 x 40 = $28 per week x 52 = $1344

And the Southern Plantations get the Shaft yet again not only do we make less on the hour but we don't get paid for overtime until we get over 50 but we all work for the same crooked outfit !!! And do the exact same Job !! Smdh !!
Work just as many hours if not more and get paid less.....Never once have I heard a reasonable reason for this, just sarcasm ..."if you don't like it move" We all pay the same for our medical and dental benefits, why are we not paid the same OT system wide? A driver in the south works 52 hrs... another driver anywhere else in the system works 52 hours.....one gets paid 2 hours OT the other gets paid 12 hours OT. Its time to bring this policy more inline system wide.