XPO | Raises

I don't know why you where looking for a $1 but I hope you're not disappointed. I'm pretty happy with what we got. It was right about what I thought we would get. Got a little more than I thought on the mile
What are we getting on the mile?

Come on there Debbie Downer, you seem like the type of guy where it could be raining
pu$$¥ and you'd find the one with a dick in it.
Well if it's a dick I'm not going to lie to myself and say .man that's a good looking puzzy.
It is what it is. But hey if you like fooling yourself. Enjoy. To each their own.

Work just as many hours if not more and get paid less.....Never once have I heard a reasonable reason for this, just sarcasm ..."if you don't like it move" We all pay the same for our medical and dental benefits, why are we not paid the same OT system wide? A driver in the south works 52 hrs... another driver anywhere else in the system works 52 hours.....one gets paid 2 hours OT the other gets paid 12 hours OT. Its time to bring this policy more inline system wide.[/Q

I agree 100% we need to bu under the same rules They are so concerned with the Union Threat ok Fix this Issue once and for all !!! Make us equal s ~~~~~~ !!!!

The raise is a good one....any raise is better than no raise. The OT thing is something from when we were separate regional carriers....and I really think a large portion of drivers in the south truly are unaware that hourly drivers in the rest of the system are paid differently when it comes to OT. I know this is an old story, but its clearly one that should be addressed / changed. Regardless of how its paid, it really should be the same across the system.

The raise is a good one....any raise is better than no raise. The OT thing is something from when we were separate regional carriers....and I really think a large portion of drivers in the south truly are unaware that hourly drivers in the rest of the system are paid differently when it comes to OT. I know this is an old story, but its clearly one that should be addressed / changed. Regardless of how its paid, it really should be the same across the system.
Agreed, pay differential based on where you live is ok but OT should be the same throughout the company.

I wish they would bite the bullet and go back to promoting drivers to be FOS's and just pay them more. Things would work so much smoother if we had FOS's that understood what we do.

I will say we have a pretty good group of supervisors at my sic but I run l/h so I have to deal with everybody elses trashy supervisors
You couldn't do that. For one drivers don't care about your feeling and can swear with the best of any sailor. We have to many cry baby snowflakes working here now so most drivers won't make it a week.

Don't forget to take the tax out of that. Because you definitely won't get to keep that $1344.
let see for someone with no college making 52K a year 26.61x40hrs is not that bad. I know guys with four year degrees making less and working more

Last edited: