FedEx Freight | Raleigh, NC terminal?

reknilp

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone here work out of the Raleigh terminal? Already working in ltl and thinking about making a move come spring. Had 1 driver leave where I'm at but never see him to ask how he likes it. How many weeks of vacation do you earn at certain years and how is the pay structure/raises?

Thanks in advance.

Can we get a 5th after 25 ???????

V0vDlC6.jpg

Congratulations, Nas250!!!

There was a plan in place to buy company stock and it may still be in place. Personally I would not buy FedEx stock for a long term return of the low dividend to stock price ratio.

There was a plan in place to buy company stock and it may still be in place. Personally I would not buy FedEx stock for a long term return of the low dividend to stock price ratio.
From my understanding it's now no broker fees when buying company stock... at one time we were able to purchase stock at the 52 week low price if my memory is correct

Vacation terms: 1yr, 2wks. 8yr, 3wks. 15yr, 4wks.
The correct vacation schedule is 7th month to 1st anniversary=1 week, 1st anniversary to 7th anniversary=2 weeks, 7th anniversary to 14th anniversary=3 weeks, 14th anniversary and beyond=4 weeks. Vacation is accrued monthly at a rate of 6.67 hours for employees who receive 2 weeks. 10.00 hours per month for 3 weeks, and 13.34 hours per month for 4 weeks. Accruals are on the 15th of each month and show up on the pay stub the following week. Vacation time can be carried over year to year, however 240 hours or 6 weeks is the maximum banked amount allowed. Accruals stop at the 240 hour point. Employees are also allowed to take pay in lieu of time off. In other words you could sell a weeks vacation to the company if needed. I got this from one of my old handbooks and believe the information is still current. This wasn't the whole policy, just what I thought was pertinent.

The correct vacation schedule is 7th month to 1st anniversary=1 week, 1st anniversary to 7th anniversary=2 weeks, 7th anniversary to 14th anniversary=3 weeks, 14th anniversary and beyond=4 weeks. Vacation is accrued monthly at a rate of 6.67 hours for employees who receive 2 weeks. 10.00 hours per month for 3 weeks, and 13.34 hours per month for 4 weeks. Accruals are on the 15th of each month and show up on the pay stub the following week. Vacation time can be carried over year to year, however 240 hours or 6 weeks is the maximum banked amount allowed. Accruals stop at the 240 hour point. Employees are also allowed to take pay in lieu of time off. In other words you could sell a weeks vacation to the company if needed. I got this from one of my old handbooks and believe the information is still current. This wasn't the whole policy, just what I thought was pertinent.
Good post! Always appreciate the facts. :1036316054:

It helps explain the accrual rate and how you end up with the target number of weeks at the end of the target year. Thanks for looking it up.

Here is a good example of what this web site should be about , helping each other , discussing issues and not the constant attacks on fellow members. Thank you P.H. for the accurate info and sharing it Sir.