Holland | Raleigh snitches

There is NO Union Brotherhood anymore ,it's every man & yes-sheep for themselves anymore , Daily driver's are stabbing each other in back & trying to bump them off loads & leaving all the crap hand stops for the next guy & whining to get a new truck and the list goes on !! After these last 2 YES sheep ponzi -15% votes , the Union Brotherhood is gone forever and will get worst in 2019 , when the yes sheep will win again , R.I.P. the old union brotherhood pride way ......................................................................................................................................

There is NO Union Brotherhood anymore ,it's every man & yes-sheep for themselves anymore , Daily driver's are stabbing each other in back & trying to bump them off loads & leaving all the crap hand stops for the next guy & whining to get a new truck and the list goes on !! After these last 2 YES sheep ponzi -15% votes , the Union Brotherhood is gone forever and will get worst in 2019 , when the yes sheep will win again , R.I.P. the old union brotherhood pride way ......................................................................................................................................
SO DO LIKE I AM DOING. RETIRING. JUNE 30, 2017 I AM DONE WITH THIS CIRCUS. LIKE WORKING WITH A BUNCH OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS. COMPANY NOT HAPPY UNLESS PEOPLE WORKING 12-14 HOURS A DAY. NO HOPE OF EVERY GETTING 15 PERCENT BACK. NEW SUPERVISORS HATE THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET PAID NEAR WHAT THEY SHOULD BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WORK 70 HOURS A WEEK. EVERYONE IS ON EDGE BECAUSE THE COMPANY WANTS TO GIVE OUT LETTERS LIKE FREE FLOWING WATER. IF THE COMPANY WANTS TO ACT LIKE UPS THEN START PAYING LIKE UPS. WE HAD FUN IN THE OLD DAYS AT WORK BEFORE YRC AND THEIR CIRCUS ARRIVED IN TOWN. WE MADE MONEY AND WE GOT THE JOB DONE. WHEN I GET HIRED IT WAS A COMPETITION TO GET HIRED. NOW NO ONE WANT TO EVEN APPLY AT THIS CIRCUS.

I'll bet they called their mom up and cried to her as well. I guess everyone is so miserable and on edge they can't handle a harmless joke. What a sad state of affairs. I haven't had anyone tell on me since I was in the third grade, hard to believe some grown men would cry over something like this instead of handling it themselves.

So, is this about the harassing phone message?
Regardless of the nature not allowed to say really what it's about but if you are to soft to take a joke you might be in the wrong business and therefore your wife or daughter might need to come to work for you and let you sit at home and do the wife duties..... Don't let drama queens tell you it was that big of a deal because it really is not and 1 phone call is not harassment lol

I'll bet they called their mom up and cried to her as well. I guess everyone is so miserable and on edge they can't handle a harmless joke. What a sad state of affairs. I haven't had anyone tell on me since I was in the third grade, hard to believe some grown men would cry over something like this instead of handling it themselves.

You'd think otherwise if you got repeated phone calls at your workplace and on your personal phone. Lots of creeps out there, don't put yourself in a stupid situation, and this wouldn't happen.

You'd think otherwise if you got repeated phone calls at your workplace and on your personal phone. Lots of creeps out there, don't put yourself in a stupid situation, and this wouldn't happen.
I know the situation and it ain't repeated phone calls on this drivers behalf I know for a fact it was 1 phone call now what other stuff has transpired Idk... But I assume the mystery person in trouble that lives over a thousand miles away is also responsible for OIL being put in windshield wash tanks on trucks messing around with brakes on trucks stealing tires off the dock calling central dispatch and changing people's weekend plans and all the other stuff that goes on around there in Raleigh

And for the record if these 2 individuals knew anything about the contract or federal law they would know that at YRC no video or recorded content can be held against a employee unless it is for stealing or work comp fraud and also on a federal level no person is allowed to record a phone call unless the parties agree to it that it's being recorded and can not be brought into a court of law for evidence... So if in fact this guy does get fired these 2 clowns done him a huge favor due to wrongful termination which would result in back pay all time spent per local.. president, business agent and steward due to the fact Yrc can not hold a recorded conversation or a video against someone unless it is for stealing

Maybe I need to come to buffalo so we can sing Kum by ya together holding hands would that be sexual to

Maybe you need to recognize you screwed up. You called some guy you don't know multiple times and sexually harassed him. Way to go. What, now you got fired, and he's a snitch? He doesn't know you, how does he knowant you aren't out in his yard after dark wearing a dress. Ppl got more important stuff to deal with, give it up man.

SO DO LIKE I AM DOING. RETIRING. JUNE 30, 2017 I AM DONE WITH THIS CIRCUS. LIKE WORKING WITH A BUNCH OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS. COMPANY NOT HAPPY UNLESS PEOPLE WORKING 12-14 HOURS A DAY. NO HOPE OF EVERY GETTING 15 PERCENT BACK. NEW SUPERVISORS HATE THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET PAID NEAR WHAT THEY SHOULD BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WORK 70 HOURS A WEEK. EVERYONE IS ON EDGE BECAUSE THE COMPANY WANTS TO GIVE OUT LETTERS LIKE FREE FLOWING WATER. IF THE COMPANY WANTS TO ACT LIKE UPS THEN START PAYING LIKE UPS. WE HAD FUN IN THE OLD DAYS AT WORK BEFORE YRC AND THEIR CIRCUS ARRIVED IN TOWN. WE MADE MONEY AND WE GOT THE JOB DONE. WHEN I GET HIRED IT WAS A COMPETITION TO GET HIRED. NOW NO ONE WANT TO EVEN APPLY AT THIS CIRCUS.
Very true on everything you said. When I started in '92, we worked hard, long hours until the dock was clear and all trls loaded. After I went on the road open board, when ever I went into any dark terminal for kick and pick and other drivers were ther from other terminals doing the same thing, we all helped each other even if we didn't know each other. The company treated us right. If any discrepancies showed up on paycheck usually a phone call to Bonnie in payroll or Mike Gorno would mean it was on next check. That was the way it WAS. Too bad it's turned into a dog and pony show, now.

Radio show hosts and comedians prank call people every day, at their job, home, church. Wherever and say some pretty vile and wild things to people they don't know. This was no different but everyone has a different taste of humor and some have no sense of humor at all. If I reported into work and dispatch told me that my gay husband called earlier we would probably both laugh uncontrollably and I'd be wondering who was busting my balls. Even if it was someone I didn't directly know I'd have to give them a high five for a darn good one.

Radio show hosts and comedians prank call people every day, at their job, home, church. Wherever and say some pretty vile and wild things to people they don't know. This was no different but everyone has a different taste of humor and some have no sense of humor at all. If I reported into work and dispatch told me that my gay husband called earlier we would probably both laugh uncontrollably and I'd be wondering who was busting my balls. Even if it was someone I didn't directly know I'd have to give them a high five for a darn good one.
Huh ??? I'm confused.