Holland | Raleigh snitches

I'm not sure you are right or wrong on the "oil" assumption, but I know from personal experience that at one time at Holland, both the window washer fluid and the engine anti freeze they were using were both the very same color of blue. Unknown to me, a mechanic at our home terminal put the blue engine anti freeze in the washer bottle. When i was about 100 miles out of St Louis on a 2 lane road, it got sloppy. I tried to use the wipers with washer fluid and immediately couldn't see anything. The engine anti freeze smeared the windshield so badly, I had to pull over to clean it off with a rag. Luckily a little Mom & Pop truck stop was only 2 miles down the road, where I pumped out all the bad stuff, called Central and put in 2 gal. of good stuff.
Dumb, but understandable mistake by the shop people, due the same color of both coming out of similar 50 gal drums.
If it WAS in fact oil, that sounds to be more than an honest mistake.
Crap happens, back in the stone age days, a mechanic kept gas in a one gallon silver can that pyrene came
in, another guy filled my fire extinguisher with the wrong can.
I almost burned up a guys WC 22 White, trying to put out his emergency brake fire.
PS watch your Ps & Qs, Upnorth may be watching

Crap happens, back in the stone age days, a mechanic kept gas in a one gallon silver can that pyrene came
in, another guy filled my fire extinguisher with the wrong can.
I almost burned up a guys WC 22 White, trying to put out his emergency brake fire.
PS watch your Ps & Qs, Upnorth may be watching
Yeah, I know "big brother" is always watching ! But who is watching him ?

Censorship is alive and well !

Fellas and gals watch out there are 2 snitches out of the Raleigh service center that will go out of there way to try and get Holland and Yrc employees fired watch your back
We just caught a union snitch at 548. Our so-called brother was going to Kansas City with TM and ratting out his brothers and sisters. He actually lied for management to try to save their butts in a sexual harassment case their about to lose.

We just caught a union snitch at 548. Our so-called brother was going to Kansas City with TM and ratting out his brothers and sisters. He actually lied for management to try to save their butts in a sexual harassment case their about to lose.
A union rank and file member or an officer of one of the locals? If he is a rank and file member his card and membership should be revoked>
But since the Locals and the IBT is "in bed" so much with management lately, they probably would rather just ignore it.

Looks like YRC,YRCW and Holland will look for ANY excuse to get rid of the more senior people making the higher pay and benefits so they can replace those people with newbe's on the starting pay that will be more likely to go along with any new MOU's.
Just another way of keeping the "minions" in line.
That is the BIG Picture plan is get rid of as many of Senior Driver's before the 2019 ponzi sheep vote !!

A union rank and file member or an officer of one of the locals? If he is a rank and file member his card and membership should be revoked>
But since the Locals and the IBT is "in bed" so much with management lately, they probably would rather just ignore it.
He is a member and I couldn't agree with you more, our local has no b all's.

That is the BIG Picture plan is get rid of as many of Senior Driver's before the 2019 ponzi sheep vote !!

V9gH20M.jpg

Scamassasin has em dead to right partner!!!

Beginning to sound like the "Donner Party" when thing went from bad to worse. It finally came to a point where the members decided to start lierally eating their own. Is that what's happened at Holland? Have we come to the point of trying to destroy each other by whatever means possible?
Has greed and a feeling of self preservation at the cost of others taken over.
The old proven method of both military and hostile businesses used to defeat those who oppose them is ;
"Divide and Conquer". It seems that YRCW is winning in dividing employees. They have created a weak point.
The employees are now at each others' throats when they should be focused on what YRCW is doing to all the employees .
What comes next ?
Both these places use to be fun to work at but now everyone takes things to seriously it's not worth the headache anymore I remember sitting in Evansville listing to some of the pranks them guys done to each other heaven help you now if you done some of that today your co worker might just go to there car and pull out there .45

Small terminal small town good way to get that snitch a ro back

Snitches & pay back , few years ago heard a story of a pair of women underwear was placed in a jerk a-hole co-workers Married guys personal car with a jealous wife and guess hell was to pay !!! pay back is a b**** !!!!!

Last edited:
Both these places use to be fun to work at but now everyone takes things to seriously it's not worth the headache anymore I remember sitting in Evansville listing to some of the pranks them guys done to each other heaven help you now if you done some of that today your co worker might just go to there car and pull out there .45
Like I've said before. it's become dog-eat-dog. Greed has taken over. It's become "What can I do to that senior guy to get his bid?' Or on the open board, "How can I get past the senior open board guys to get a better, longer load at the lay-down point?" (first in first out with longest load rule). How many on the open board actuall stop and take the lunch break they are entitled to take enroute? They may deny it, but I'l bet nearly 100% "leather azz it" all the way and even pee in a bottle just to try to beat others to the laydown point in order to get a longer load or to run on 8.
Or "How can I "sweet talk" central dispatch into getting ME a better load?" It's all about ME - ME - ME anymore. The brotherhood, comraderie and the idea of helping one another (even the junior man) is gone, not only at the company level, but also at the union level. It's just become an every day grind with everybody watching their backs. If you don't belong to the "good ol' boy" clique that exists at each terminal, on the open board or at the hall, you are considered an outsider. That's just the way it is, and just the way the "new" Holland under YRC wants it. Divide and conquer.

Last edited:
Sounds like he's "fishing" for a job in management. After this he'll probably get it.:butt kiss:

Like I've said before. it's become dog-eat-dog. Greed has taken over. It's become "What can I do to that senior guy to get his bid?' Or on the open board, "How can I get past the senior open board guys to get a better, longer load at the lay-down point?" (first in first out with longest load rule). How many on the open board actuall stop and take the lunch break they are entitled to take enroute? They may deny it, but I'l bet nearly 100% "leather azz it" all the way and even pee in a bottle just to try to beat others to the laydown point in order to get a longer load or to run on 8.
Or "How can I "sweet talk" central dispatch into getting ME a better load?" It's all about ME - ME - ME anymore. The brotherhood, comraderie and the idea of helping one another (even the junior man) is gone, not only at the company level, but also at the union level. It's just become an every day grind with everybody watching their backs. If you don't belong to the "good ol' boy" clique that exists at each terminal, on the open board or at the hall, you are considered an outsider. That's just the way it is, and just the way the "new" Holland under YRC wants it. Divide and conquer.
I hate to agree with you but you hit nail on the head. Guys don't stop anymore if I run short on my 1st dispatch my 2nd if decent miles I will do my contractual 1hr and 15 min break at the end of week guys don't understand paychecks averages bout the same.

Radio show hosts and comedians prank call people every day, at their job, home, church. Wherever and say some pretty vile and wild things to people they don't know. This was no different but everyone has a different taste of humor and some have no sense of humor at all. If I reported into work and dispatch told me that my gay husband called earlier we would probably both laugh uncontrollably and I'd be wondering who was busting my balls. Even if it was someone I didn't directly know I'd have to give them a high five for a darn good one.
That was funny right there

I hate to agree with you but you hit nail on the head. Guys don't stop anymore if I run short on my 1st dispatch my 2nd if decent miles I will do my contractual 1hr and 15 min break at the end of week guys don't understand paychecks averages bout the same.

Whaddya mean, you don't want to pee in a bottle and run 650 in 11 hours?

Fellas and gals watch out there are 2 snitches out of the Raleigh service center that will go out of there way to try and get Holland and Yrc employees fired watch your back
No one, and I mean no one has 2 spare tires on their car or truck. Make sure they have a cause to NEED 2 spare tires. Nothing says peace of mind while putting in your 14 hours & wondering if your car is gonna be ok. Not to many cameras in the employee parking lot versus the dock & staging area. Be sure to take advantage of that little lack of security. Nothing speaks louder than replacing 2 tires on a weekly basis. And yea, what I just said is totally not right. But, a couple of hard lessons learned by the resident snitches, and you would be amazed how this snitch problem is no longer. von.

I don't know if the term is used anymore.....but it used to be called "Holland's Race Horse Dispatch" system, meant to get the drivers to run over each other if necessary in order to get to the time clock at the other end first. No lunch break. No pee break, use the plastic bottle, then leave it in the truck for somebody else to deal with. (Anybody that's ever been a yard hostler or drop & hook man can relate to that)
I have actually seen drivers that come into the yard at the same time as others,
literally jump out of their truck and run across the yard to get to the time clock before others that are still getting their bags out of their trucks. Greed and selfishness at it's worst.

Last edited:
Did SP to NA to CI coffee in Knoxville switch in NA cross over in KY and past out in pickle park. Barely made it in 14 I slept so well.

Be careful that your lack of sleep and running like this doesn't cost you your job or life. I have never found a piece of freight worth dying over. I know some can do it, others can't. Just don't be a statistic. Your family likes having you around. von.