Rams Execute Brilliant Fake Punt Return For Touchdown (VIDEO)

That's OK, my Saints,which I said the second game of the season, aren't the same ones coached by Sean Payton.. I just wonder if age is tarting to catch up with'em...

another good play i saw sunday, was when the dallas punter, caught the ball, but instead of punting, he threw it for a first down.

another good play i saw sunday, was when the dallas punter, caught the ball, but instead of punting, he threw it for a first down.

I gotta say, Jerry is putting pressure on the coaching staff to win, and that just showed football fans what pressure can do..

Put some pressure on Brady Hoke!!

Hoke, as much as I like the guy and what he done other places, he's done....MIchigonians are not going to tolerate mediocrity...

Like us, we knew going into this season we would probably win 8 or 9 games with our young guys... If you know that going in,it softens the blow a bit...

Hoke, as much as I like the guy and what he done other places, he's done....MIchigonians are not going to tolerate mediocrity...
Michiganians.

Dag Nabbit. Get your act together Mister.

:732:
:biglaugh:

Like us, we knew going into this season we would probably win 8 or 9 games with our young guys... If you know that going in,it softens the blow a bit...
I don't even see any potential at Michigan anytime soon with Hoke there.

He's gone at the end of the season, if not sooner..................:kickedoutsmile:

Michiganians.

Dag Nabbit. Get your act together Mister.

:732:
:biglaugh:

I don't even see any potential at Michigan anytime soon with Hoke there.

He's gone at the end of the season, if not sooner..................:kickedoutsmile:

My bad driva.. All I know is, everyone I've ever seen in Michigan, is people walking around like they just sucked down a Persimmon seed....

I had to look up what a Persimmon seed was. lol

The best way to predict the weather up there is just look out the window......it's just as accurate as the weathermen.

My bad driva.. All I know is, everyone I've ever seen in Michigan, is people walking around like they just sucked down a Persimmon seed....

I'm sure after listening to you talk, the people in Michigan are shaking their heads and wondering just where in the heck is he from.

I'm sure after listening to you talk, the people in Michigan are shaking their heads and wondering just where in the heck is he from.

One of the nice things about being retired is you can deal with family problems without the job getting in your way. For the the last couple of months I've been moving my Michigan mother from CA. to my Michigan sister's house in Greenville SC. The people I've dealt with are just so friendly, especially when they are helping you with a problem concerning your momma.

I don't think they can shake their heads Mud, it' seems it was stuck in one position.....Nose up, chin forward. Kinda had an "Obama" thing going.....LOL...I'm usually quiet around folks I'm not familiar with until I get comfortable... It was quite an experience.....

All jokes aside the folks were very hospitable and nice to us in the RV park we were in.. I served up some Redfish Saus' pe cau('Sauce of fish') and had the whole park eatin'... Those folks got my receipt and I'll bet they have had good times with it..

We were out of the city, so maybe that's how the city folk behave up there...

Michigan vs. Michigan State this Saturday should be interesting for the first quarter?

What's going to be interesting? How many points Mich.State will score on Michigan? Comon' Mud, you know Michigan can't keep up with M.S.... You need me to put in a good word with Les down here that you guys need him? I think it's time Chaves inherits the team anyway...

What's going to be interesting? How many points Mich.State will score on Michigan? Comon' Mud, you know Michigan can't keep up with M.S.... You need me to put in a good word with Les down here that you guys need him? I think it's time Chaves inherits the team anyway...

Do I think Michigan will be able to keep up with Mich. State playing in Spartan Stadium? It can't get much worst for Michigan, especially if the Spartans start running the score up.

Do I think Michigan will be able to keep up with Mich. State playing in Spartan Stadium? It can't get much worst for Michigan, especially if the Spartans start running the score up.

Oh comon' now, it's not running the score up if Michigan can't stop'em.... It's 11 on 11 out there now....LOL