Ramseys new playmate

Here is a picture of my boy... he will be a year old April 4....

QZVHfw1.jpg

nIbNn9A.jpg

fjjSjE4.jpg

Yes...he is a great Pyrenees. ... here's another video of the breed. ..

And here is a picture of Rocko when we picked him up. ..
1bmqHFs.jpg
the other dog is a pure breed black German Shepherd. ... she is about 5 years old.

Yes...he is a great Pyrenees. ... here's another video of the breed. ..

And here is a picture of Rocko when we picked him up. ..
1bmqHFs.jpg
the other dog is a pure breed black German Shepherd. ... she is about 5 years old.

my sis had an all black cat, since he was a kitten..named...Rocko

he has been buried in the garden for several years now.

he died, before we buried him..just do ya know.

Now you need a Newfie (Newfoundland) and a Saint Bernard, Stimpy.
Holy cow have you been talking to my wife ....cuz that's what she said the other day when she seen a Saint Bernard puppy in Lowe's... walking around.... I think we have plenty enough dogs in our house....lol... but thanks for the suggestion any how.

he does not need elephants, that crap like a dinosaur......
The pyrenees is pretty much a white Newfoundland. .... size wise.... they all crap. ... Rocko is 150 pounds and will fill out a little more. .. vet said he will hit 170...lol...they are not for everyone

The pyrenees is pretty much a white Newfoundland. .... size wise.... they all crap. ... Rocko is 150 pounds and will fill out a little more. .. vet said he will hit 170...lol...they are not for everyone
i live in a big house, yet it is small...oxymoron i guess..

it is an old victorian, 3 family, however, even though it is tall, the rooms are not conducive to large animals. tiny animals like cats or mini/toy dogs.

yes..all dogs crap...no....:::shit:::

however, the size of the dog and output of non-usable manure are more than a tiny spec, mimicking a raisin....

Lol.... 1 puppy is enough. ...
this is when..(if you have the space and money), you build a pen outside, maybe even be elite enough to have some sort of roof over it for bad weather...

just by looking at the video, it seems to have been a nice house, which spells "some money" for such a project.

my neighbor has 2 tiny dogs..a chihuahua and a toy yorkie. just yesterday i was checking the inflation on all the cars tires..ok...

before that, i had given each, 2 pupperoni's..

they were running around ME and my yard, garden for several minutes enjoying the outside...and making me dizzy...lol