Yellow | RAN Numbers were changes at COO

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
RAN was changed from -5 to a +21....it was revised before the hearing began in San Antonio....if you scroll down to my post...SAN ANTONIO UPDATES....you will see it and many others that were changed by the company at the opening of the hearing.....KK

Is Raphine a plus 21 or a minus 5 ?????
The thing I seen on here says it's a -5 loser terminal......Can someone please clarify??????

+ 21---It started as-5 changed to + 9 in a few days and is now + 21 A lot of early printed stuff is still around that has -5 but it is +21 for sure

That should have all been included in the decision, KK are we missing some documents or do we have to wait for the minutes of the change? THIS IS BS.

That should have all been included in the decision, KK are we missing some documents or do we have to wait for the minutes of the change? THIS IS BS.

Nothing to see here folks! Keep moving, keep moving... :order:
Oz%20Wizard%20behind%20the%20curtain-769602.jpg

There were other numbers changes pointed out in San Antonio. Memphis, Fort Worth and Garland, Tx. come to mind and I think some others.

The fact is that this decision is as veg as they come. I wish Tyson would have spend more time on the decision as he did CRYING like a little girl during the hearings. Maybe we would not be as screwed as we are. GOOD JOB TYSON WAY TO PUNK US OUT.