Randy Moss coming back???

Yea it will be great for him to half ass run his routes and quit short on most of them...

No thanks, been there done that

Hell, there are teams that pay more for less...I think he would be a good fit in Carolina..(Don't tell A9 that I'm just doing this to set the team up)....

Moss got way to full of himself. I know that I wouldn't want him or the circus show that surrounds him. As Jeff said, he was caught loafing on his routes way too many times. He doesn't even make a good decoy. His days have passed him bye. My guess is that the ol' bank accounts are getting low.

I bet Brady and the Pats could have used his services this year..
Negletory there red rider. Not interested in the circus show. The Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, and Randy Moss types need to move on. The "look at me", "throw me the damn ball" mentality is getting old and getting pushed to the wayside. I want team players that are not concerned with stats and the attention for themselves. Just win baby!

Heres another story out this morning.Somebody can get him real cheap,with an incentive laden contract.

Report: Jets, Eagles 'curious' about Randy Moss - CBSSports.com
I think that Moss is high risk for any ball club, but he is a great athlete. An incentive ladened contract would be the only way that I would take the risk. If he's going to end up at one of these teams, I'd prefer the Jets. Because I don't like them, and it could be real entertaining for the rest of the league once he starts blaming Sanchez for his bad throws publicly.