New Penn | Rats jumping ship

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
Word is Greg L. has put in his 2 weeks notice. Seems like management can't get off this sinking ship fast enough... Get a feeling they know Yellow is killing us off???

Word is Greg L. has put in his 2 weeks notice. Seems like management can't get off this sinking ship fast enough... Get a feeling they know Yellow is killing us off???

:hide:Why would you call it a sinking ship???Do you know something that no one else does???come on now Irishman,:chairshot:Spill your guts, tell us so we can start some GOOD rumors.....

Greg did leave. He was certainly not forced out but left on his own. Greg worked very hard for NPME and calling him a rat shows that you are not a credible source of information. People may not have liked him but he always had the best interest of the company in mind. No truth to the number of supervisors on lay off.

If I am not a credible source of information, then why is my information correct?? Didn't you ever see the movies where a ship is sinking and the rats are the first one's off?? Get a sense of humor this is truckingboard not New Penn. The writings on the wall, Yellow can take our accounts but we can't take Yellow accounts. Give them a few more years and there cut us loose just like Jevic. As for Greg all I can say is his Daddy got him the job. That should cover it...........

Your information is not correct....you say Greg gave his two weeks notice.....he is already gone. Greg's last day was last Friday. I have no sense of humor about what Yellow has done to New Penn. The daddy comment just shows your ignorance.

Say it aint so... Yrc's golden child is taking some heat? Awwwww poor babies. I long for the day that yellow spins Holland off before they suck us dry! Welcome to the club my brothers.:chairshot:

Being a so called manager at New Penn you would know what happens when you give your 2 week notice. New Penn gives you 2 minutes notice to get lost. Did daddy get Greg a job?? And his brother. Yes he did, so call me what you will. Its just typical NPME management style. Call them lazy teamsters everything and never admit there right.. Been there done that..