Ray Lewis Final Play w/ 1 LAST DANCE!!!!

That was a great tribute to Ray by putting him back in for the kneel down. I don't like the crows, but I give due respect to Ray. He was a great player, one mean sob, and surely a first ballot Hall of Famer.

That was a great tribute to Ray by putting him back in for the kneel down. I don't like the crows, but I give due respect to Ray. He was a great player, one mean sob, and surely a first ballot Hall of Famer.
Hes not done beating up people...He will be back...He was the best...I hate to see him go.

Best their ever was at linebacker when it comes to dancing and being a life coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest issue that turned me away from Ray was that at the beginning of his career, he would celebrate a good/normal tackle as though it was the greatest play that has ever been made. He seemed to have that......look at me, look at me attitude. I'm not a big fan of the people who go that far out of their way for attention. I guess that I respect those who give others credit and show the humble side versus me, me, me. Great player, just not my style.

The biggest issue that turned me away from Ray was that at the beginning of his career, he would celebrate a good/normal tackle as though it was the greatest play that has ever been made. He seemed to have that......look at me, look at me attitude. I'm not a big fan of the people who go that far out of their way for attention. I guess that I respect those who give others credit and show the humble side versus me, me, me. Great player, just not my style.
I would say all this dancing and self expression is just a change of culture in whole, along with the Facing off Book and Twitzing, reality show and other stuff. Stuff Vince Lombardi would never put up with, he wouldnt even let his players wear gloves in the Ice Bowl. But it is what it is, Ray was good and played with heart. My favorite linebackers would be Ray Nitsche , and Sam Huff ,NYG , who was also influenced by a pre- Packer Vince Lombardi. But that was a different world back then. Nevertheless Ray Lewis played hard.
1101591130_400.jpg
images

just another show off thug

Only Lewis pleaded guilty in relation to the case: for obstruction of justice, a misdemeanor. He originally was charged with two counts of murder but struck a deal with prosecutors in exchange for his testimony against two of his companions that night, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. Lewis never implicated his two friends at trial, and they were acquitted. Lewis had testified that Oakley, Sweeting and another man had gone to a sporting goods store the previous day to buy knives. Baker's blood later was found in Lewis' limo. Having fled the crime scene, Lewis told the limo's passengers to "keep their mouths shut." The white suit Lewis was wearing that night — on Super Bowl Sunday — never was found.

Slayings not forgotten, Ray Lewis not forgiven