Ray Lewis story - Took drugs

I have had deer backstrap for breakfast... It's good fried up with some soft fried eggs and taters and a little red-eye gravy... But... I have never sprayed a deer antler.......LMAO

From the Article:
"I don't need it. My teammates don't need it. The 49ers don't need it. Nobody needs it."

I guess Ray Ray has been living under a rock for the last 10 years. Cheating in sports rules the day. His quote sounds exactly like the same gibberish from Lance Armstrong, Clemens, McGuire, Bonds, etc.etc. before the details surfaced.

The spray seems to be worthless for me.

After I read the story, and the spray was described as a "performance enhancer", I started spraying my "tool" every night before I went to bed hoping that my "horn" would grow. No change so far. It still works great, but no change in my "antler" size. Just another junk product. I wonder if rubbing the chips on it would work better. :biglaugh:

The spray seems to be worthless for me.

After I read the story, and the spray was described as a "performance enhancer", I started spraying my "tool" every night before I went to bed hoping that my "horn" would grow. No change so far. It still works great, but no change in my "antler" size. Just another junk product. I wonder if rubbing the chips on it would work better. :biglaugh:

Dont give people ideas,lol...

I wish everyone would just start minding their own business and let everyone do whatever they want as long as they arent hurting others.

When you use performance enhancing drugs, you are cheating other people who play it straight. That makes it other people's business.

I wish everyone would just start minding their own business and let everyone do whatever they want as long as they arent hurting others.

Like when he killed them people ? He's Ray Lewis. He can do whatever he wants ? Killing people ain't hurting anyone. Dead folks don't feel pain. ( sarcasm )