RBS Warns: Sell Everything

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperCourse, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Jimmy,
    You have one heck of a memory. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. Sometimes a bad memory can be a good thing......sometimes bad.

I tell my wife that my head is so full of pertinent information, that I don't have any space left for worthless stuff.
    :6788:

jimmy g likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Until my mid 50s I had close to a photographic memory. Last several years, it's fading. Prob connected to being knocked out 10 times as a kid? Long as I remember which direction to drive every day....

I write a lot. Take a lot of pics. Someday, I'll be able to see who I was?

3. Northern Flash

Dang. And I was hoping to develop a photographic memory by my mid 50s. That's not sounding very likely now.
    :hide:

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Mine's gotten so bad I can't even remember how many illegal wars were started by President Dole, President McCain, and President Romney. I missed a whole decade!

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Yep. And it's weird I can watch football and barely remember the quarterbacks name at the end of the game, yet I can still remember many players and their teams from the 70s and 80s. I don't get it.

ABFer and jimmy g like this.
  6. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

They had personalities, not dances and chest pounding/

7. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't think so. A correction due? Sure but that was out before this big dive. I see it going back to almost where it started from before too long.

8. ABFer

The memory is a strange phenomenon.

9. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

It is strange thing, I've had it where I couldn't remember something or a name and have said "it'll come to me" and sure enough minutes, hours, middle of night or the next day, out of the blue it just pops up, or even gets nonsensically blurted out, kinda like the old brain box is working on it's own even after you've given up.

10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

everyone forgot what it was like here 2008-2009:6817:

11. ABFer

I hear ya, that is one of the strangest things. How can it be there, get accessed later but not when you want it? :idunno:

12. Northern Flash

When I'm trying to remember things, my brain sends the same old notice......"match not found".

13. Allan

Allan Member

If me expressing my opinion to what I considered to be offensive material, constitutes me being a 'know it all', then I would respectfully point out that you ought to familiarize yourself with the rules. You are a staff member and are supposed to moderate this thread; not engage with a member to post inappropriate pictures and comments.

Number 3 in the Rules states the following:
    DO NOT POST "OFFENSIVE" POSTS, LINKS OR IMAGES:
    Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually other otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminating is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting. Images or video containing lewd or provocative poses, or close-ups of breasts, butts, or crotches are considered as sexually gratifying content as per our policies. Therefore, if the bikini pictures in questions are lewd or suggestive in nature then they would be considered adult content.

Number 5 in the Rules states the following:
    REMAIN RESPECTFUL TO OTHER MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES:
    All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey the rules.

Instead of trying to understand my perspective, your way of handling it was so suggest that 'I leave the forum because you and all other members like it just fine'. I question how you see your role as a moderator and find it disturbing that you blatantly disregard the rules. I am new to these forums and I assure you that you don't know the first thing about me. It is not difficult to see that you seem to not be used to taking responsibility for your own actions, nor are you willing to the let fact that I vehemently disagree with you, go. I have every right to be on here and just because I don't engage or support your conduct, does not mean that I have issues. In closing, let me be clear with you about my position. If you continue to attack me, post any further inappropriate pictures or lewd comments, my next step will be to file a formal complaint against you. I think that it is about time that someone stands up to you!

14. Allan

Allan Member

How about buying gold? Precious metal tends to hold value pretty
    What about buying gold? Precious metal tends to hold its value pretty good. But I'm thinking more along the lines of a total collapse of the US currency. If the dollar ever gets replaced with another currency at the Wold Bank, this country is going to be in a lot of trouble. About a week ago, one gram of gold sold for around $100 + and an ounce for over $1000. Tough part is to find a way to 'cut out' the middle person. Wish I had those connections.

15. Allan

Allan Member

With enough practice, I will get this posting stuff down eventually. :coffee1:

16. ABFer

Knock yourself out Allan, if you were so offended as a new user you should file a formal complaint and I encourage you or anyone else to do so. I'll even assist you, that is something that moderators do. At the bottom of my post there is a button labeled 'report', click on it and a dialogue box will open up. Type in your complaint and comments and click 'report post' and it will go to the appropriate authority.
    I know that you proclaimed to have a masters in psychology and I'm not buying it. I don't care much for people who impersonate others, not people like you, not those who impersonate police officers and not people who impersonate decorated veterans and you all land yourselves in the same class. Furthermore, there is more known about you than you think and I'll just leave it at that.

17. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Could be, we'll see. I see a tradeable bounce then another leg down.

kboomarang likes this.
  18. ABFer

Man I hope not. But I am lucky I didn't take as big a bath as some and a good bit of my stuff didn't drop too bad to start with and already recovered what it had lost.

19. Allan

Allan Member

You are simply NOT getting it, are you. There is a saying that comes to mind right now. "The mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it is open". I think that I'm done wasting my time on you.

20. Northern Flash

I've spent most of my adult lifetime messing around in the stock market, and have lost a lot of money, with very few major gains. Over the past few years I've become so nervous about the market (because it's being artificially inflated by Obama pouring money into it) that I've stopped investing in it. I don't trust the powers that be in the market any longer. They proven that there is some shenanigans going on. Example: When Alan Greenspan wanted a change, he'd make some announcement and shazaam,.......here came the changes. That stuff is crooked in my opinion. I have lost trust in the market.

Rastus likes this.