TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
Just got word that the rebranding is on hold. They (UPS) is going to come up with a different logo or logo's.
Maybe even do away with the UPS Freight name and just have UPS logo on the trailers.
However, different logo's for the three different divisions.

Shall I say it: TIME WILL TELL! :hysterical:

Just got word that the rebranding is on hold. They (UPS) is going to come up with a different logo or logo's.
Maybe even do away with the UPS Freight name and just have UPS logo on the trailers.
However, different logo's for the three different divisions.

Shall I say it: TIME WILL TELL! :hysterical:
MAYBE WE GOT TO BE A BIGGER PAIN THEN THEY THOUGHT

All kidding aside equipment right now is got to be their biggest concern.
Maybe Daddy Brown will loan us some of their equipment on their off peak season.
What you think? :1036316054:

All of my terminals road drivers have brandy new tractors with the UPS freight color scheme.
They are really nice looking tractors.
I've only seen one UPS Freight special service sleeper come in to our pump for fuel.

I hope UPS stays with the paint jobs the way they are now.

Why would they start painting our power units this way,than just stop?

I often wounder what these upper management types do all day long?

Maybe they should think about getting more freight for us instead of what color they want to paint our power units.

Well on the right coast we just got some new vans in and a repainted truck. If there is any truth to this rumor, I'd say we will end up being all brown. But I will say this skeeter, you nailed the UPSF color scheme down before we ever saw the pictures. So you believe that this is a reliable source?

Cheaper to paint`em all brown from the factory ,than to do a custom `Reminicent Gray`< <(gag) with Brown!Also it is costing big $$$ to repaint with the two colors not to mention the extra time involved...The ones they have already painted will be a type of conversion/interim idea that will fade away as the tractors are replaced...The only down side is that we will/might inherit the old Browns from Package...ouch & they get the new ones!!!! ( Cheaper could be conceived as` most cost effecient`)

Well on the right coast we just got some new vans in and a repainted truck. If there is any truth to this rumor, I'd say we will end up being all brown. But I will say this skeeter, you nailed the UPSF color scheme down before we ever saw the pictures. So you believe that this is a reliable source?

Not yet hugnlug but I'll keep my spy's operating.:1036316054:

All kidding aside equipment right now is got to be their biggest concern.
Maybe Daddy Brown will loan us some of their equipment on their off peak season.
What you think? :1036316054:

What off season?

We need so much equiptment the manufactors can't keep up.

Heard we are going to start seeing Pete's and KW again.

UPS is please with the freightliners preformance in the sleeper division and maybe using day cabs soon also.

10,000 new trailers ordered that can't be filled to 2010!!!!

Or ya what off season Skeet?

Cheaper to paint`em all brown from the factory ,than to do a custom `Reminicent Gray`< <(gag) with Brown!Also it is costing big $$$ to repaint with the two colors not to mention the extra time involved...The ones they have already painted will be a type of conversion/interim idea that will fade away as the tractors are replaced...The only down side is that we will/might inherit the old Browns from Package...ouch & they get the new ones!!!! ( Cheaper could be conceived as` most cost effecient`)

All our MH's (cabovers) and single axle International city kittys are be boxed up and sent to scrap. You will not see a used UPS tractor, it is strickly against one of UPS's oldest internal rules.

Maybe UPS realized how much of an embarrasment our equiptment is to the UPS name and thats why they put a stop to the rebranding.:hysterical:

It is probably what Long Days said,that it is cheaper to paint them all one color.I think that YRCW saved around $300.00 per unit by going to one color ,thats why Roadway tractors are all blue and Holland tractors are all orange.

It is probably what Long Days said,that it is cheaper to paint them all one color.I think that YRCW saved around $300.00 per unit by going to one color ,thats why Roadway tractors are all blue and Holland tractors are all orange.

I heard it was $2,000 saved on a single color trailer, instead of the two tone.

Whatever they do, they need to start using paint shops that do a quality job. UPS is supposedly big on image, but alot of the units that I have seen that have been rebranded have the paint peeling off in big flakes. Apparrently it is easier to just throw paint on over the grease and dirt instead of sand blasting the old stuff off.