TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

We have an all natural way of washing all of our equipment.
Its called natures way.
When it rains everything gets washed.
When it doesn't rain,everything gets dirty.
Pretty simple process.
Nature puts in on,and when it rains nature takes it off.

This method is also very good for our operating costs.
You can't beat it when its free!

Its called natures way.
Pretty simple process.

I think it costs them twice the amount down the road. Not washing the road salt of the equipment from the winter months and years of build up and rusting takes alot of life and repairs out of the equipment. They may think that they are saving money but as usual it is costing them double. Like right now it is all catching up with them, tractors are dropping like fly's. I have never seen this much rental equipment since I have worked here. That should tell us something.:smilie_132:

the rebranding has stopped they are going to sell this loser company called upsfreight to saia and try to forget they ever heard the word overnite....when MikeE and the boards members of ups wake up they will know that this was only a nightmare...

HA!!!! Thats the funniest $hit I ever heard. All Saia employees know that Saia aint buying nothing, anywhere, or anytime that might resemble a profit. If Saia can't save a dollar they don't want a dollar. They will cut five drivers to save that pay even though they missed thousands in revenue. Besides. Ain't nobody ever heard of the companies Saia has bought.:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Its called natures way.
Pretty simple process.

Its funny that we were just talking about this. My tractor broke down and was towed to a volvo dealer. All the metal fuel and anti freeze lines were completely rusted out. No parts anywhere in the system. The dealer was given the ok to do the work.

Well when it really starts raining hard .
All the gutters start filling up at the curb,so you aim your rig into these deep water pools,and blast the water under your frame,and running gear to clean off all the winter salt.
Also when you do this maneuver,there maybe four wheelers near you that you may be giving their vehicles wash jobs as well,helping them by cleaning all of the glass on the right side,and their windshield.

So there you go your using nature to clean everything up in your path.
And its free,what more can you ask for?

All the gutters start filling up at the curb,so you aim your rig into these deep water pools,and blast the water under your frame,and running gear to clean off all the winter salt.
Also when you do this maneuver,there maybe four wheelers near you that you may be giving their vehicles wash jobs as well,helping them by cleaning all of the glass on the right side,and their windshield.

That doesn’t sound much like the Smith System!!!! Just messing with you APO!!!:smilie_132:

I heard some of the rebranding was stopped because the fiscal years ends June 30th, I don't know, we will see if they start rebranding again towards the end of July. Nightwalker1116

rebranding stopped

:chairshot: I heard that the reason that they stopped rebranding was their fiscal year was coming to an end,June 30th. Any truth to this????Nightwalker116

Carefull tho', I ran thru a deep puddle and splashed the hell out of a couple cars one time. About 10 minutes later I was stopped by the local law enforcement because the cars had reported me for going 60 thru town and driving like a maniac. Of course the trooper knew there was no way because I had just come out of the port and it would have been impossible for me to be up to even 10 at that spot. But anyone calling on a truck gets it stopped at least for the hassle.

Thanks for the heads up on my natural do it your self truck wash.
I do run through these puddles sometimes,but I'm never going very fast.
If you hit water to fast its almost like running into a wall.
Although as a rule I'm just trying to stay out of the way of four wheelers that get all shook up during these heavy rain storms.
But going through the water at any speed does give you a nice wash job.

I know being a safety trainer I've got to be the example to my co-workers,I really wouldn't do anything unsafe.
Believe me I'd never hear the end of it!

:chairshot: I heard that the reason that they stopped rebranding was their fiscal year was coming to an end,June 30th. Any truth to this????Nightwalker116

First off, welcome to the boards Nightwalker1116!!! As far as the fiscal year theory, it's possible. Anything is possible. One thing is for sure, Buster Brown is tight lipped about all it's operation. That's why we call it speculation!!!

Rumor I heard was that the vendors claim UPS wasnt paying them enough to use primer and do a good job of painting the trucks, so UPS decided that rather than rebrand trucks and have them look like crap almost as soon as they come out of the paint shop, they are just going to replace them as they wear out with trucks with new paint from the factory. Suits me since mine will turn a million miles some time in the next month or so. Of course that just means The new one will go to one of the big terminals that have a shop, and we will get one that has 5 or 6 hundred thousand miles on it, since we dont have a shop, and it seems to make more sense to them to have trucks that are prone to start breaking down way out in the outlying areas.

My terminal has some rebranded tractors,and the paint is flaking off one of them already.
I can imagine what just one winter season will do to these cheap paint jobs?

I'm surprised you haven't seen any around the terminals you go to on your linehaul run BusterNite?
I thought almost all of our terminals had at least one tractor?

But the fact I'm a city driver I'm very clueless to what the equipment is in other terminals.

we were told last week by our TM.....

NO NEW EQUIPMENT this year. we have to live with what we have, something to do with freight not posting a large enough profit for the first quarter for UPS so all equipment is on hold untill at least january... then it will be some other lame BS excuse..:toxic:

I'm surprised you haven't seen any around the terminals you go to on your linehaul run BusterNite?
I thought almost all of our terminals had at least one tractor?

But the fact I'm a city driver I'm very clueless to what the equipment is in other terminals.

Yes, I have seen some. I meant I have not seen any recent rebranding or equipment.:smilie_132:

we were told last week by our TM.....

NO NEW EQUIPMENT this year. we have to live with what we have, something to do with freight not posting a large enough profit for the first quarter for UPS so all equipment is on hold untill at least january... then it will be some other lame BS excuse..:toxic:

I Imagine its like parts and tires also. I was in NBR the other day and saw a driver that needed front tires. They gave him all they had, One used front tire. But I guess as long as he is wearing his safety vest he can get down the road with one front bald and one front used tire safely.